RPD Charger - SUV

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

RPD Charger - SUV

Postby Duerer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:22 am

ImageRPD Charger - Utility Vehicle
In order to handle severe cases of catastrophe and crime, the free nations of the Purple Sector decided to install a law enforcement organization consisting of experts from all three primary emergency services, known as the Rescue Police Department. one of its first vehicles to be deployed is the Charger, a modified SUV with additional armour plating and twin utility launcher on its top with the capability to fire various types of ammo and projectiles for any given situation.

One of said projectiles is a melting hook, that latches on a targeted vehicle upon impact. Different types of ammo include glue bombs, water, extinguishing foam and tear gas grenades.

It offers enough space for a driver, two officers and an additional passenger at the back.

This vehicles can also store riot gear for two officers at the outside of its hull.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Re: RPD Charger - SUV

Postby TheCraigfulOne » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:18 am

Nice shaping and functionality. Also, I don't know if it was intentional, but the primary police car here in the U.S. is called the Charger.
TheCraigfulOne
there are no brakes on the ban train

Postby RedRover » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:37 am

Whoop whoop robo poepoe has arrive!
RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Postby Archduke » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Brik Bois, Brik Bois, wha'cha gonna do, wha'cha gonna do when they come for you?

Like the use of peaches
A smile Worth Protecting!
Archduke
Cannon Fodder

Postby Craigallot » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:41 pm

But severe cases of catastrophe and crime are what we're all about around these parts. :why: It's a nice little vehicle with nice little figs to accompany it (I'd call it set-worthy). I'll laugh if those guys stop near a riot and get beaten to death by rioters who stole the gear stored on the outside of it. :)
Zahru II wrote:'HEROIC MEAL TIME DRUNK OFF THAT YE OLDE JACK DAGNALS. HATER PREPARED TO BE MASHED LIKE TATERS, CUZ WE DON'T F*** AROUND. Ah whaddup, dwarf SAWSE.'

Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Craigallot
Forum Authority on Craigging Rights

Return to The Armoury