[FF19] D's Figbarf

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

[FF19] D's Figbarf

Postby Duerer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:39 pm

What the Star Force Soldier lacks in brains, he can surely make up with his resilience and weaponry. Heavy body armour combined with its natural physiology make him a dreadful opponent with half a dozen men required to take down one of his kind. If they survive the hail of bullets from his high-calibre bolt thrower that is.

A pack with a pair of huge jump jets for maximal thrust speed are quite frequently used by the soldier to ram himself into the next best pile of enemies (or wall), proving to be a crude yet quite effective tactic on the battlefield.

Not even these riot gear troopers are a match for the raw aggression of this violent beast!
Last edited by Duerer on Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Re: [FF19] Star Force Soldier

Postby ninja_bait » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:46 pm

A fierce entry indeed, but I still have tricks up my sleeve for my Megablok Patrick...
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: [FF19] Star Force Soldier

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:57 pm

That jetpack is great.
[21:30:33] Scritch: you can put it in theblackdog

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Re: [FF19] D's Figbarf

Postby Duerer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:42 pm

Here I've got two entries for Kustom Kharacters:

The Sweet Soul is a noble and brightly coloured warrior of justice, always there to help you out of the most dire situations. Armed with a fancy energy blade and a chunky bolt pistol, he shall have no problem with taking out any incoming foe.

Here's a closer look at his fancily decorated jumpjet rack, that allows him to soar through the sky like the angel of death he is.

The Total Fucker is the Sweet Soul's evil twin brother and always there to make your day even worse than it already is. Just like his better half, he possesses a bolt pistol, yet prefers to use a crude battle axe for melee combat instead, allowing him to sever limbs in the most painful manner possible.

Instead of jumpjets, he carries this icon of evil on his back, as a beacon of his terrifying presence. It even comes with a rotten skeleton stuck to it, so the Fucker won't feel too lonely.

Sweet Soul and Total Fucker engaged in close quarter.
Attachments
maroon.lxf
(30.77 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Return to The Armoury