Infernal empire

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Natalya, Zahru II, Nervyr

Infernal empire

Postby Fulizer » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:39 am

heres some stuff i made using the digital designer, Im going to buy them at some point (but not now). im also going to upload a lighter vehicle with a changerble weapon. (please forgive the blurry camera)
here are some infernal troopers. in their red and black (primary colours of my army) the gun is a large ranged weapon, ill try and used ranged over CC, the officer has a pistol and a small CC weapon, because thats how all officers do it!

T-15 "Crimson Thunder" Gunship

Image[/img]

[img][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh271/fulizer/LDDScreenShot9.png[/img]
I built this because i saw NatalyaAF's czech supply dropship and fell into a extreme fit of jealousy, i built the T-15 to transport a mix of armed soldiers and weapons, usually weapons. i armed it with two (small) guns and four missiles, the guns are controlled by the pilot, and the missiles by a AI within the cockpit.

the reason for the nickname of the T-15 is obvious.

T-14 "beetle" IFV

one again this vehicles nickname has a obvious reason. its not very fast, but the main gun makes up for that, the picture of the interior shows that the main gun is usually controlled by a AI within the vehicle, but if that fails (or someone more accurate comes along) the gun can be controlled by a platform next to it.

T-11

the same chassis with a different weapon (A maximum of two can be mounted onto each T-11) it is capable of mounting each kind of vehicle weapon onto itslef

on the artillery attachment we also have a size 1 explosive (because a size 2 woudn't fit onto the T-11) on the CC vehicle (also the command vehicle: notice the difference between the regular and the new) we only need 2 people, 1 to drive and the other to attack, on the third we have the LAZOR! (imma firin' it) a size 3 gun.

Jigantic T-14
a T-14 I built irgionally, the differncesis that there is more black on this one, there is a gun on the front, the gun on top is larger, and of course the entire thing is larger. I eventually decided to downscale it for two reasons,
1. It cost over 100CP, i doubt anyone I know IRL is going to have that much lego
2. the digital designer version cost 20 pound before i was even halfway done building the body.

im currently trying to come up with some backround for my army (and a excuse for such pointy vehicles) but for now I cannot say any more.
TROLOLO
Fulizer
Cannon Fodder

Postby Theblackdog » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Cool looking gunship.  To me, the blurriness isn't as much of a problem as the low lighting.  And 100cp isn't all that much, it's about the cost of 10-12 minifigs with ranged weapons.
[21:30:33] Scritch: you can put it in theblackdog

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Postby muffinman42 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:14 pm

use spell check.
and 100cp is small compared to what gets shown on this forum,Natalya's  AC's foot probelly costs that much!
90cp is about
6 minifigures= 24cp (4cp each, i think)
6 guns= 66cp (11cp each?)

so unless you have no troops and only those vehicles its more than 100cp.

2 of my ultra-elites cost 100cp!
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby Fulizer » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:40 am

The standard mining 2H ranged weapon costs 5 CP each makes one of my noob troopers 9CP each, the exact cost for the colossal T-14 was 98 CP

98 divided by 9 = 10.8888888888....
So I could get 10 standard armed minfigs or my T-14.
as i said the digital designer version of the T-14 was much smaller than the pictured one,

I was considering redesigning them but Ill just settle for redesigning the T14. replaceing the large amounts of briks on the walls with a large black plate.

Furthermore I realized that after I consolidated the first 4 T's (into T11) I'm going to have to fill the gap with some new stuff.
TROLOLO
Fulizer
Cannon Fodder

Postby muffinman42 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 am

one of your vehicles and one fig with a weapon is over 100cp.
so most people who own one £20 set would have 100cp.

1000cp can be done.
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby Fulizer » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:34 am

no, the tank would cost £30. furthermore, my tank is capable of working unmanned so the minifig would be optional

muffinman42 wrote:use spell check.

muffinman42 wrote: AC's foot probelly costs that much!

use spell check.
TROLOLO
Fulizer
Cannon Fodder

Return to The Armoury