All-Bricks United - Defense Front

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby RoC77 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:31 pm

OneEye589 wrote:I still wish we could just have a giant Brikwars convention for all of us on here and duke it out somehow. I would love to see my soldiers and RoC's soldiers fighting alongside one another.

Maybe we should all get together somewhere centralized like in Kansas, and have an all out Peach/Yellow war!!!!!
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby Magic Soap » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:40 pm

One Eye and RoC's peaches do look quite good, but I generally hate peaches. It is not just the fact that they muck up the uniformity of an older army with their tainted flesh, but I also think that if LEGO® had to introduce them, they could have done a much better job on the colours. All the ones I get appear to have a different colour for every set, like each factory line has a different spray paint. The colours themselves to me look either white, purple or orange, but never a realistic skin tone. And the black and brown minifigs, oh god, they are even worse! :x
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 pm

My peaches all look the same tone, and I think Lego did great with their basketball figures.

Also, the peaches have pretty much already overrun the Lego world. Look in any Lego aisle and half of it will be peaches and the other half will be regular yellow. There's no turning back now.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Greenkey15 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Lego should sell permanent markers with their sets and leave the heads white. That way, you can make the heads whatever color you want.
Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Postby tahthing » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:25 pm

or inclued both colours of head.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby Magic Soap » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Silent Sigfig made a tutorial on some undisclosed website which I won't tell you about - which showed how a sharpie yellow marker makes peaches yellow in no time at all.
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:11 pm

The Assyrians have the full support of the Time-Traveling Super Jews against the peaches. Normally the Super Jews are violently against racism but the peaches are to horrible to ignore.

Death to Peaches!
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Magic Soap wrote:Silent Sigfig made a tutorial on some undisclosed website which I won't tell you about - which showed how a sharpie yellow marker makes peaches yellow in no time at all.

Maybe you should read the previous posts; the exact thing you're talking about is mentioned in this thread only one page back.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Elmagnifico » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:13 pm

You know what? Screw neutrality, being a Swiss is boring!

Death to Peaches!!!
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby 501stCadians » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Alright i suggest we all get together in Canada. Because we all love Canada.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Magic Soap » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:26 am

OneEye589 wrote:
Magic Soap wrote:Silent Sigfig made a tutorial on some undisclosed website which I won't tell you about - which showed how a sharpie yellow marker makes peaches yellow in no time at all.

Maybe you should read the previous posts; the exact thing you're talking about is mentioned in this thread only one page back.

Well, actually I did read that page, but oh well... I have mentioned this a few times on various other sites so.
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Leprechaun » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:29 am

yeah...but it was I that mentioned it......."so"....
Damnit! Where's my camera?
Leprechaun
Minifig

hmm, interesting discussion.

Postby ILiveAgain » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:08 pm

I haven't had all the much experience of forums, so could somebody clear something up.
Is common for topics to stray so far from the point that you can't even tell were it started?
Anyway, onto my comments:
On the peach issue: while I'm not wholly opposed to peaches, I'm a horrible prefectionist, so all peaches wear gloves and full-face helmets, or there not included unless I'v got enough for a whole army, which I don't.
On the army listed at the start of the topic: Dammit, now I'm regretting not buying any Doc Ock sets. Those arms could serve my engineering corps so well. Nice heavy weapons you got there, shame about the *ahem* unstable flamethrowers.
TROLOLO
ILiveAgain
Champion
Champion

Re: hmm, interesting discussion.

Postby ltobvious » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:24 pm

ILiveAgain wrote:I haven't had all the much experience of forums, so could somebody clear something up.
Is common for topics to stray so far from the point that you can't even tell were it started?

It happens all the time. In fact, it's pretty entertaining to see a perfectly good topic turn into a crazy shitfest in a matter of seven or eight posts.
TROLOLO
ltobvious
Cannon Fodder

Postby ILiveAgain » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:33 pm

thanks for clearing that up
TROLOLO
ILiveAgain
Champion
Champion

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury