The Military of Nyphilis United

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Who would win in a fight?

BoB
9%
A Triangle
11%
Brikthulu
49%
a nuke
31%

Total votes: 45

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:41 am

Keldoclock wrote:he shall once more grow to his demonic proportions!

TOO LATE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PEDONUKER VS. THE WORLD

Edit: I have realized the fallacy of my ways and have abandoned my church of spherism. I want you to guess the new official religion of our nation.

▲
▲ ▲

Yep, now our former enemies are our friends! We now embrace triangulists who come to our nation and will all branches of the army+police. Hail the triangle!
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:03 am

Whatever next, hug a pedo? :roll:

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 am

Little Girl: Oh look, it's a cute, fuzzy teddy bear, he's so...

AHHHHHHHH!!!

Just remember, pedonuker is a war criminal in the Nyphilian empire. Although he was great in times long ago, the research drove him slightly madder every day, eventually he got a hold of the antimortalium before it was shipped off to this planet. PandoraNuker, as he once was called, was so excited by the antimortalium he took it out of its box, feeling the raw radioactivity that would normally instantly kill a minifigure. Some say he is immortal, perhaps a hapless cast-down god, much greater than any known champion, and that enabled him to survive. Regardless, his brain was permanently affected, and that one incident turned him into pedonuker.

Pedonuker now resides in the most secure place in Nyphilis, and his cage is to never be brought out or opened. No one but the president has authorization to do so.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:17 am

Leave, Go on get out NOW

fredde
Cannon Fodder

Post by fredde » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:14 am

whoa didnt check this topic for awhile, lots of new stuff here.
first the ship i like it but thats because I liked the nidhöggur and your ship is basically the same thing except its lacking in the originality department its like somebody took the nidhöggur and put a bunch of crappy guns on it
Try to be original use the knowledge you gained by building the nidhöggur wannabe and do something unique.

The whole galactic excursion department bothers me a little its not like you can't start colonising other galaxies but its just something about syph..nyphilans being the only other multigalactic civilisation than the immortals and the immortals have atleast a well enabled loomyness that makes their extragalactiness special. Your excursion into the other galaxies lacks anything like that and is more of a herp derp lets go elsewere and be big empire and rule teh galaxies.

also 3 iphones.....really
Natalya wrote: Fredde, you don't win the internet with this.

You ARE the Internet.

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:52 pm

@fredde: After building all the stuff in the first post, my family probably did have more iPhones than white-colored bricks left. Luckily, I went to pick-a-brick and picked up some 1x2x5 wall sections, but not enough to make a SHIP. I looked for solutions with my extremely limited parts supply, and ta-da, the nidhogger or whatever shows up. That gave me the idea of wasting half the SHIP's length with a massive mega-cannon covered with grey plates. It'll probably stay like this, any other way and'll be all :boxy: .

The IGS isn’t as advanced as it seems. We’ve evolved past the Scythian’s anti-matter into neutrinas, but in order to make any use of neutrinas we have to build the reactors onboard the IGS with attinium, a pretty rare element that’s pretty common in the extra-galactic colony. Yah, neutrinas are explosive bitches, figure out how to explode a brick of them and you can sterilize a good part of the galaxy, so attinium is important to this project and is kept closely under guard with every individual atom is tracked. The IGS itself is about 2 kilometers long and has room for about ~1500 troops + cargo + 20 man crew. When you think about it, I guess this is what is should look like.

In the spirit of my former name, PandoraNuker, the IGS’s design is ripped off of Avatar.

Also, if I'm right the Praetorian Empire is also inter-galactic.

I may build the inter-galactic spaceship one day, but according to my calculations if I build it at the same scale of the model of the shuttle I built:
The IGS would be a frick'in 700 studs long! I'll have to build it at a smaller scale, I guess.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 pm

A 700-stud ship is impractical. But uhh, 3 iPhones are totally worth it if you make a giant display wall with them.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:04 am

Natalya wrote:A 700-stud ship is impractical.
The IGS would be 700 studs at 9/74 minifigure scale. For full minifiure scale, the ISG would be 5756 studs long. Stupidly impractical.

My family has a combined total of 5 iPhones, the FBI might buy an iPad, the more the merrier.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:13 am

stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:15 am

beluga wrote:antimortalium
You did NOT just bring this up again.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 am

Oh but yes I did! Bullshit, nothing kills an immortal, we should rename it to like neutrinium or something...

Oh wait, ahem, this operation has not been declassified yet. No need to acknowledge the project's existence by renaming antimortalium for it's true purpose. We'll keep the immortal-killing cover-up story, sir.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 am

FUCK OFF GUYS.
At least let him attempt to get better.

Nice work pando.

YES I AM MAD!

fredde
Cannon Fodder

Post by fredde » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:53 am

Natalya wrote: Fredde, you don't win the internet with this.

You ARE the Internet.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:38 am

RunsWithLegos wrote:FUCK OFF GUYS.
At least let him attempt to get better.

Nice work pando.

YES I AM MAD!
I'm assuming you've been successfully groomed. :son:

The reason he has three iphones is of all the cash he gets for selling Brikwars pre-teens to Rich and Perverted Saudi Arabian Businessmen. That's why there are so many accounts but no members. The only reason why he hasn't got even more iphones is because damn, but you guys are fugly bastards.

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:47 am

I have begun construction of a flagship, I have no idea how long it will be but it may be longer than ShadowScythe's emporer-class micro ship.

Edit: None of the Altai sector crap ever happened, the Nyphilian empire is alive and well, we have expanded into another system, now we have 36 systems. I have begun construction of a battleship dreadnought, this will be so big it will make Shadowscythe's Overlord Dreadnought look like a joke.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!