The Military of Nyphilis United

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Who would win in a fight?

BoB
9%
A Triangle
11%
Brikthulu
49%
a nuke
31%

Total votes: 45

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Hey guys.

He's BAA-AACK
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:17 pm

/////CLASSIFIED/////

President Austin: Now will General Yadlin politely enlighten our newbies about Operation Orion.
General Yadlin: Operation Orion is an extremely top secret military project, and has previously been told only on a need to know basis. Our nation practically exists because of it.
Speaker of the House: What's so important about it?
General Yadlin: Before, Nyphilis was divided into Germania, Pan- American Federation and the Warsaw Pact. But one man united them together, to achieve his dream. Our former commander in chief, PandoraNuker. He had the brains and intelligence to create all the necessary tech and calculations to achieve this goal. Alas, since then pedonuker has become a war criminal to us, but his old self is still honored. His dream was achieved, one so radical that when the peaches found files on it they laughed and called it a joke.
Secretary of State: Well, what was his dream?
General Yadlin: Believe it or not, we have achieved inter-galactic flight. See,

General Yadlin: This is our inter-galactic spaceship (IGS). It's huge, and powered by neutrina reactors. PandoraNuker himself created the first neutrinas. Remember antimortalium? The immortal killing thing was a bullshit cover story for it's neutrina-creating powers. It is currently hidden in an extremely covert military base.

General Yadlin: Currently the shuttle is undocking from the IGS.

General Yadlin: This is our captain of the first inter-galactic flight by Nyphilis, Admiral Angela. 
Admiral Angela: 4 years to get there and 4 years to come back, with 2 years of hell in the middle, I was just begging to come back, and now I have. It's all been done, the galactic laser instant-response satellites, exploring the other galaxies, the establishment of the extra-galactic colony number 1, it's all done sir.

Admiral Angela: We'll soon be one of the largest militaries in the galaxy, and beyond...

Basically this ties up some loose ends, reports my micro-scale stuffs and sets the stage for a couple future forum battles all in one story. Yes, Nyphilis has gone inter-galactic!!!! We stand at 35 systems strong, 1 extra-galactic system included. Nyphilis is no longer a small empire, yes, we have a huge fleet of starships now. All who thought we were really building our first starships are idiots. Soon, battleships, carriers, and even the IGS itself may be built!
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Are those like, 3 iPhones? Nice setting btw

mm233
Officer

Post by mm233 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Warhead wrote:Small Empire: - Anywhere from 1 to 50 Planets
beluga wrote:We stand at 35 systems strong, 1 extra-galactic system included.
Silver, he said systems, as in solar systems, which have multiple planets.
So, with an example average of say, 5 planets per system, that would put him at 175 planets. (Just saying)

Hoboman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Hoboman » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 pm

mm233 wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Warhead wrote:Small Empire: - Anywhere from 1 to 50 Planets
beluga wrote:We stand at 35 systems strong, 1 extra-galactic system included.
Silver, he said systems, as in solar systems, which have multiple planets.
So, with an example average of say, 5 planets per system, that would put him at 175 planets. (Just saying)
Odd I always took the use of "Planet" in this context to mean an inhabitable planet thus if I had 30 planets I might cover more systems then 30 but only ruled 30 habitable planets. I never took it to mean count every rock above a certain size and that shows your power or size as an empire. :roll:
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:46 pm

The capital planet Nyphilis is the only originally inhabited planet, so arguably we only rule 1 planet. The rest are barren, but were terraformed so our civilians could live on them. Indeed, the Austin administration is angered by the release of these project Orion briefings and we have placed a termination order on Dickian Assange, who is pretty much responsible for all leaks.
Last edited by beluga on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:58 pm

BFenix wrote:Are those like, 3 iPhones? Nice setting btw

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:27 pm

beluga wrote: The rest are barren, but were terraformed so our civilians could live on them.
In addition to having people live on them, we have many military bases, factories, and mines along with other necessary functions. So we make good use of our ~180 planets. We constantly send out colonists to stake out new systems, all of which are always empty. This has led to the concern that should we be invaded, by say the Assyrians or Immortals, our empire would be too big to defend. So we have slowly slowed the rate of colonizing. We are located at the extreme fringe of the galaxy so we have not been bothered much, we hope that does not change. So far the only resistance has been the Project Orion system colonization, there are a variety of natives there that had to be mostly wiped out for the sake of the mining operations there. As far as it goes, our empire has never been attacked all-out, only small skirmishes like Relation-SHIP Problems and some speckled encounters with zombie lincoln.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

beluga
Officer

Post by beluga » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:41 pm

I sense your trying to make me booty bothered, but I suppose this final explanation will work:

Nyphilis was the only planet in the empire that originially had anybody living on it. Then we spread out to other uninhabited planets and colonized those even though they had noone living on them before.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Hail the Triangle!

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Why do you have three iPhones? Why?

I can't believe your parents even let you have one.

BUT WHY DO YOU NEED 3 IPHONES?

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:30 pm

aoffan23 wrote:Why do you have three iPhones? Why?

Clearly, so he can be three times douchebaggier than me.

Also so he can taunt his lack of useful education and his capabilities to live beyond his means for ten-twenty years and then live the rest of his life in poverty.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:36 pm

you suck. massively.
Last edited by razgriz 25th inf. on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holy shit, I'm still here?

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:40 am

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:I love it! kudos new guy! if I had the amount of dedicated bricks and equipment you do.......
Fool! The PedoNuker feeds on positive feedback, he shall once more grow to his demonic proportions!

We cannot allow this to happen! Damage Control unit Silverdream, get yo ass in here!
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:27 am

oh fuck, didnt read early posts. your stuff looks like shit! fucking shit that i SHOULD flush down the toilet, but don't. instead put it in a jar, and write on it saying: pedofaggots army. do not flush down toilet. thats what every ship of yours should have on it: do not flush down toilet. cause you suck massive, well, the stuff that my floppy penis likes to draw. cause your insanely dapper!!
Holy shit, I'm still here?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:07 am

aoffan23 wrote:Why do you have three iPhones? Why?

Well, if you consider that he isn't the eleven year old he says he is, which makes sense of how he can afford three iPhones, and take that thought and expand on why a grown up would want to say he's eleven and own so many phones and IP addresses (Exhibit A - As evidenced from the attempts to ban him from the Chat room), and then add that to the pictures already posted of the creepy Thomas The Tank Engine sexplay dungeon of terror then what do you get?.. RAGINGFUCKIN'PEDO!!!