Introducing: The Consortium (Stats added)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby Theblackdog » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:41 pm

I love this stuff.  You're lucky to have legos at college; I left all mine at home, including an incomplete dropship of my own.  Though probably not as awesome as that one.  Nice work on the minifigs, but the two awesome ships are definitely the best part.
[21:30:33] Scritch: you can put it in theblackdog

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Postby trebnos1 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Thanks all! To unnecessarily repeat what Silent already said, yeah, I took the goggles and backpacks from the Hoth Trooper battlepack and painted them black; I'm really happy with the effect.
My problem now is that college and home are just about on opposite sides of the country, so I'm probably going to have to leave the Dropship and Bullfrog here until summer break; there's no way they'll survive the trip, and while I'm open to having them destroyed in epic warfare, an ignominious death in my baggage would be somewhat depressing. So any engagements I play out in the meantime are going to be relatively small scale :\
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Postby trebnos1 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Doublepost!
Somewhere I saw a post by Natalya saying that all posted vehicles should have stats. Or maybe it's all in my head. Either way, here are stats for the Grunts and the vehicles. I feel like the Conqueror may be a tad overpowered... yes? No? Also, let me know if my math is wrong or whatever. I'm to burnt to go over it again right now.
I'll make the Grunt a proper stat card later.

Consortium Stats:

Consortium Grunt: 6 CP
Skill: 1d6+1
Move: 5"
Armor: 5

Abilities:
Veteran (+1 CP): The Consortium recruits only highly capable fighters. +1 to skill roll.
Ballistic Armor Mesh (+1 CP): A light armor built of sturdy, lightweight metal links. +1 Armor.

Equipment:

-Blaster Carbine (6 CP)

Conqueror Dropship:
Size: 19"
Armor: 3d10
Base Cost: 57

Move (Flying): 24" (Propulsion Cost: 60)
Skill (AI): 1d6+1

Weaponry:

-Dual Rotary MCA Machine Gun Turrets (3) (24 CP)

-Quad Phalanx Shredder Cannon Turret (36 CP)

-Ion Torpedoes (2) (12 CP)

-'Shunter' Missiles (2) (14 CP)

-Incinerator Missiles (2) (20 CP)

-Disruptor Cannon (4) (56 CP)

-MCA Dual Autocannon (2) (44 CP)

-Dual Rotary Chainguns (16 CP)

Weapons Cost: 220 CP

Abilities:

-Onboard AI (12 CP): Contains an AI capable of firing weapons systems or, if necessary, flying the Conqueror itself. The AI has a skill rating of 1d6+1. The AI counts as a simple mind; when controlling weaponry, it fires at the nearest cluster of infantry (automatic weapons) or the nearest armored target (ion missiles, heavy disruptors, or heavy projectiles). Explosives are fired at either of these, whichever is closer. When piloting with personnel in the troop bay, the AI attempts to land the ship in the least enemy-infested area within a full move. When not transporting troops, the AI moves towards the highest concentration of enemy units to attack.

Total Cost: 349 CP

Bullfrog Picket Ship
Size: 7"
Armor: 3d10
Base Cost: 21

Move (Flying): 30" Space, 16" Atmospheric (Propulsion Cost: 75 CP in space, 40 CP in atmosphere)

Weaponry:
-Ion Torpedoes (2) (12 CP)

-Matter Displacement Cannon (2) (30 CP)

Weapons Cost: 42 CP

Abilities:
-Communications and Surveillance Suite (3 CP): As long as the CaS Suite in this craft is manned, all allied units gain +1" to move, and all enemy units lose 1".

Total Cost: 141 CP (in space), 106 CP (in atmosphere)

Beesting Groundspeeder
Size: 4.5"
Armor: 1d10
Base Cost: 4.5 CP

Move (Flying): 16" (Propulsion Cost: 24)

Weaponry:
-Medium Machine Guns (2) (20 CP)

Total Cost: 48.5 CP

Weapon Stats:

-Blaster Carbine
--Cost: 6 CP
--Use: 3"
--Range: 10"
--Damage: 1d6+1
--Notes: Instead of firing a single shot in the usual manner, the user of this weapon my choose to fire off three shots in one turn. All shots must target the same or adjacent targets, and the carbine's Use rating for that turn is increased by 1. In addition, the carbine may not be fired in the next round.

-Medium Machine Gun
--Cost: 10 CP
--Use: 4
--Range: 9"
--Damage: 2d6
--Notes: Each gun can take two shots in one use. Both shots must be aimed either at the same or adjacent targets.

-Ion Torpedoes
--Cost: 6 CP
--Use: 3
--Range: 16"
--Damage: 2d10 Ion
--Notes: Ion damage is applied directly to a target's electrical and/or shielding systems. The armor level of electrical systems is one structure level less than that of the structure they are a part of. When dealing Ion damage against shields, subtract 1d6 from the shields' roll. If the target system's roll is exceeded by 1-3 points of Ion damage, that system is disabled until the end of your next turn. If the targeted system's roll is exceeded by 4-5 points of Ion damage, the system is disabled until the end of your turn after your next turn. If the target system's roll is exceeded by 6 or more points of Ion damage, that system is permanently disabled.

-Matter Displacement Cannon
--Cost: 15 CP
--Range: 24"
--Damage: 1d10 exp ea.
--Notes: An MDC shell causes a Matter Displacement effect at its point of impact with the target. This results in an non-combustive explosion with a radius of 3". Everything within that three inches is violently forced outwards (thrown 2" outwards). If one part of a structure is caught within the blast radius, and that structure is too large for as much as half of it to fit within the blast radius, it merely takes 2d10 damage from the explosion (though if its armor roll fails and that portion of the structure is breached, all debris is propelled away from the explosion's epicentre). If any part of a structure less than 6" in size is caught within the blast radius, that structure may be flipped, thrown, spiral out of control, etc., regardless of armor roll. Common sense is a handy thing here. If an object cannot be force out of a blast radius save through a structure (say, a wall), make an opposed armor roll between the object and the structure to see if the object is crushed against the wall or smashes straight through it.

-'Shunter' Missile
--Cost: 7 CP
--Range: 18"
--Damage: 2d10 Exp
--Notes: A 'Shunter' Missile causes a Matter Displacement effect at its point of impact with the target. This results in an non-combustive explosion with a radius of 3". Everything within that three inches is violently forced outwards (thrown 2" outwards). If one part of a structure is caught within the blast radius, and that structure is too large for as much as half of it to fit within the blast radius, it merely takes 2d10 damage from the explosion (though if its armor roll fails and that portion of the structure is breached, all debris is propelled away from the explosion's epicentre). If any part of a structure less than 6" in size is caught within the blast radius, that structure may be flipped, thrown, spiral out of control, etc., regardless of armor roll. Common sense is a handy thing here. If an object cannot be force out of a blast radius save through a structure (say, a wall), make an opposed armor roll between the object and the structure to see if the object is crushed against the wall or smashes straight through it.

-Dual Rotary MCA Machine Gun Turrets
--Cost: 8 CP
--Range: 6"
--Damage: 1d6 ea. barrel
--Notes: Each gun (two guns to each turret) can take two shots in one use. Both shots must be aimed either at the same or adjacent targets.

-Dual Rotary Chainguns
--Cost: 16 CP
--Damage:2d6 ea. barrel
--Notes: Each gun (two guns to each turret) can take two shots in one use. Both shots must be aimed either at the same or adjacent targets.

-MCA Dual Autocannon
--Cost: 22 CP
--Use: 6
--Damage: 3d6 per barrel (6d6 per dual assembly)

-Disruptor Cannon
--Cost: 14 CP
--Range: 24"
--Damage: 3d6

-Incinerator Missiles
--Cost: 10 CP ea.
--Use: 5
--Damage: 2d10+4 Exp

-Quad Shredder Cannon Turret
--Cost: 36 CP