Rules of the Armoury (Updated 15 July 2011)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Re: Rules of the Armoury (Updated 15 July 2011)

Post by Zupponn » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Killer Karetsu wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Colette wrote:Thank god I can't figure out what that is.
Do we need to spell it out for you? It's supposed to be a map of Finland and Sweden.

Finnish people have the balls, while the swedish are dicks.
Haha. :lol:

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:41 pm

WWII: Swedish people are pussies, Russians are dicks and the Finnish have balls.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:55 am

Silverdream wrote:WWII: Swedish people are pussies, Russians are dicks and the Finnish have balls.
Also nazis or something apparently, it doesn't really matter
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Yeah, there were Nordic SS Battalions, but Sweden, Norway and Denmark's misdoings can hardly compare to Russia's.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Alright, here's the deal:

6. Shitposting gets deleted. I don't care if you wanna do that, it will be cleansed with fire. Go do that in GenDis or Thunderdumb. The Armory is for homebrew MOCs and MOC discussion.

7. Unnecessary quote-replies will be edited. Why you have the quote the post directly before yours is beyond me. It's unnecessary, and it has the potential to create tunnels, which are just a terrible clusterfudge.

8. Too large off-topic images will be spoiler tagged. Unless it's a MOC, there's no need for a pic to be the size of a football field. Go resize it or something.

Think of these as kind of an addendum to the rules Natalya laid down.

This retroactively applies to all previous actions, so I hope it helps clear a few things for those who believe I delete their posts because of C Y B E R B U L L Y I N G; or that I'm some meanie who gets off doing that.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

LordofLEGO
Demi-God of BrikWars

Post by LordofLEGO » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:28 pm

Natalya wrote:Attention Armoury:

I expect everyone who posts in my forum to be on their awesomest behaviour at all times. The Armoury is where you come to post your cool war machines and armies and weapons and Death Fortresses and stuff, so naturally most of the threads in here will be Incredibly Awesome, but just to make sure we're all on the same page I have some rules and guidelines. Paying attention to this post will put you on the path to pwn.

Section 1 -- Rules:

A.
-- There must be pictures in OP. If there are not we will have a problem. A promise of pictures being edited into OP in the future may or may not spare your thread from being locked//deleted//moved elsewhere depending on both my mood and your other threads in the Armoury.

B. -- No whining, fighting, bickering, or flaming are allowed. We're here to discuss awesome creations and stuff. Also, if you post your stuff in the Armoury, you are subjecting it to the criticism of some of the worst citizens of the interwebs, so don't get booty bothered over it if people don't like absolutely everything. With that said, critics should know that you can criticize someone's creation, but not the person themself. This distinction must be made at all times.

C. -- The word Death should be capitalized at all times. If something has Death as part of its name, all nouns in its name are subsequently required to be capitalized as well. Example: Super Fortress of Death

D. --
ORANGE TRANSPARENT should, if possible, be capitalized, bolded, and oranged every time you use it. When you abbreviate ORANGE TRANSPARENT as simply OT you should still capitalize, bold, and orange it. All other nouns associated with OT or ORANGE TRANSPARENT should also follow these formatting rules. Example: ORANGE TRANSPARENT CHAINSAW

E. -- This board is PG-13. I don't mind depictions of violence and stuff, but no tentacle snuggle//sexual assault please. When I say PG-13 I mean "my boss won't fire me if he sees me looking at posts in this forum" if that helps you. my floppy penis, your dick posts will be deleted. You also have a dick signature so I'll be deleting all of your posts in general until that gets changed.

F. -- Failure to follow these rules will result in a number of bad consequences. Try to obey the rules.

G. -- No more dick guns on mecha. Seriously. Why do you people keep on putting cannons in mecha crotches? I have no idea, but it's stupid.

H. -- BrickArms threads go in the Bricks forum, not here. Unless of course you take BrickArms weapons and somehow customize those or whatever.

Section 2 -- Guidelines:

A. -- Seals of Approval are highly encouraged. I put one on everything in here that I think is pwn, and I encourage y'all to do the same.

B. -- Look at topic 3109: :t3109: to make your pictures better.

C. -- Try using only .PNGs, especially if your only image manipulation software is MS Paint. A .PNG file doesn't get annoying JPEG artifacts, but its file size is smaller than a .BMP, so try to use them.

D. -- The more stories and stuff you come up with for your characters and units and factions, the better. Warhammer doesn't sell well because the models are good; it sells because of the awesome universe created around the models. The same goes here.

That's all for now. I may update this from time to time so pay attention and read it every time a new update is made. (Notices of editing will be in the thread title.)

Until then, always remember:

Hello,

I promise to obey the rules. Also, I post my headquarters, history, positions (if anyone wants to join), weapons etc. My army and weapons will be good.

Yours Sincerely,
LordofLEGO
Est/Joined: Sunday 7th December 2014 (7/12/14)

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Cool
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:55 pm

LordofLEGO wrote:Hello,

I promise to obey the rules. Also, I post my headquarters, history, positions (if anyone wants to join), weapons etc. My army and weapons will be good.

Yours Sincerely,
We definitely hope so. Welcome to the boards!