Sigfigs (Though none of which are Brag's or Warhead's)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

FISH!!!
Cannon Fodder
Location: At my computer, typing whatever it says in that box->

Sigfigs (Though none of which are Brag's or Warhead's)

Post by FISH!!! » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:12 pm

These two. One's my own and the other's my take on Zahru. Now let me go into detail... or is that just take several shots from different angles...

Jonathan F!sher (or F!SH).
His gear includes the Aqua-Staff, a powerful staff containing the power of the sea. It allows him to do water based spell feats. (like a Pembridge Water-Mage) I was thinking about using an Atlantis tridant, but I don't own one...
Back view, I still need to get something to attach the staff on here.
With his broadsword, his main weapon.
Showing off the fig.
His two cutlasses, they allow the wielder to strike first in combat regardless of his weapon lenght.
Still showing off the fig...

Anyway moving on...
...to Zahru.
As you can see he has a Troll arm. (As it is I never owned any basket ball sets so the face'll have to do, unless I'm bothered to Bricklink one)
His mighty Troll-bane axe. It works well on Trollz, or Orges and is a perty dam good weapon to.
I've started showing off the fig... again...
Back view. A handy ripped cape alows for sword storage.
With his Katana, it provides a +1 skill mod to the user and is a fast weapon too.
Yraaagh! Off to battle, the broadsword is pairable with the axe thanks to his Troll strength. (Perfectly capable of using any combination of weapons.)

So, what'd you think?

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:24 pm

I like your sigfig very much, and I'm quite touched that you made one for me. Thanks, great stuff!
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Very good. It makes me wish I was a warrior too, but I had to go and do something different. Now put them in your forum battle so they can help mop up the undead. We need it.

The staff is fine. It fits well with the fig.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:57 pm

I salute you all, which will be the last thing you see before I kill you all.

Zahru killed so many Troll/Ogres he part became one. this could bode ill for his world view of you good guys, and those poor Greenskins he hates.

I like F!SH, the idea of the sea water magic, like a Neptune sort of thing is a great idea. I guess there'll be some ships involved at some point. Skeletons don't drown but the walk back can be a royal pain. And the fires might go out in my head from time to time but nothing can touch the burning hate in my pitiless heart! :twisted: Mwah-hahahaha! :shock: What?.. to much?..

It's always good to see more Sig Figs being made for forum battles and it's only fair that the factions get their own Champion Sig Figs, lets face it we sort of left Hero class behind waaaay back. :D

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:03 pm

After seeing how badly heroes got shredded in Fantasy-styled combat in 'Enemy At The Gates' I'd say yes, yes I did. However some heroes may be more champion-like than others... The Bloodguard would be an example. Many games have taught me that anything can be killed though. Especially seeing how badly the Falx heavy troopers were butchered despite their 7 (!) armour and how close imba Xalen got to death in FDU-DUU several times.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Ain't that the truth. But it's all sauce for the goose, makes it that there is more to lose, it's more exciting and sometimes more aggravating when it's going bad. Like watching you favourite team, when you win your on top of the world, when you lose you crash and burn.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Hrm. The Bloodguard have always kicked ass whenever I pay attention to them- which, to be honest, is both times I played them.

Also.

Oh my god. Von BRAGALLOT. It all makes sense now! *stumbles off holding head*

Great stuff, Fish.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:23 am

The Bloodguard have only appeared once in Enemy At The Gates; the first time you played the Imperials in Desperate Alliances, I think.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?