The Military of Trattoria

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Natalya, Zahru II

Postby aoffan23 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:54 pm

OTC's for everyone? Really? The troops look decent (especially the medic), but doing that would just be stupid, especially since you already have all the axe bayonets.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3310
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby BFenix » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:37 pm

The OTC is supposed to be something unique, of superb awesome, not some standardized weapon. But hey, this is Brikwars.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4992
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby aoffan23 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Doing that would be like what Games Workshop did with the Grey Knights. Force Weapons and Storm Bolters for everyone!
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3310
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Hoboman » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:18 pm

BFenix wrote:The OTC is supposed to be something unique, of superb awesome, not some standardized weapon.

That is why I do not use the OTC I own for my troops. I like the idea there is this "Mythical" stuff out there, spoken of in rumor etc. I do not want it to be common as steel. That would ruin the fun.
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
User avatar
Hoboman
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane

Postby Silverdream » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Hoboman wrote:
BFenix wrote:The OTC is supposed to be something unique, of superb awesome, not some standardized weapon.

That is why I do not use the OTC I own for my troops. I like the idea there is this "Mythical" stuff out there, spoken of in rumor etc. I do not want it to be common as steel. That would ruin the fun.


Agreed. In fact, I only give the shiny chrome swords to members of Silvarian royalty, and silver katanas to elite officers and heroes.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8424
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Postby Theblackdog » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 pm

BFenix wrote:The OTC is supposed to be something unique, of superb awesome, not some standardized weapon. But hey, this is Brikwars.


From what I've heard, it varies from army to army -- for instance the Iceworlders have OT out the ass (ouch...), so they would have no trouble giving out standard issue OTCs.  There are a few other armies with lots of OTCs, which I suppose are closer to the Iceworld and thus have more access to OT.
[21:30:33] Scritch: you can put it in theblackdog

Image
User avatar
Theblackdog
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Postby Azshuran Empire » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:56 pm

i have no OTC what so ever, but it doesn't matter much to me. all my shit is ranged anyways. i would probobly be deemd anorak-ish though due to the fact that i either turtle and bombard from ridiculous distances ( i have a strange obsession with I.C.B.M.s) or just all out blitz krieg. then again, blitzing is pretty damn close to true brik wars i suppose...
the empire is hidden, but it is not hiding. it is waiting. and like a sleeping giant will wake with consequences as of yet unseen in the brikverse. unimaginable destruction will ensue leaving ruins in its trail.
User avatar
Azshuran Empire
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 pm
Location: preparing for dimensional incursion of dimension layer title-27459277

Postby Silverdream » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:41 am

Azshuran Empire wrote:I have no OTC what so ever, but it doesn't matter much to me. all my shit is ranged anyways. I would probobly be deemd anorak-ish though due to the fact that I either turtle and bombard from ridiculous distances ( I have a strange obsession with I.C.B.M.s) or just all out blitz krieg. then again, blitzing is pretty damn close to true brik wars I suppose...


Blitzing is very brikwars, especially when both armies do it.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8424
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Postby BFenix » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Azshuran Empire wrote:I have no OTC what so ever, but it doesn't matter much to me. all my shit is ranged anyways. I would probobly be deemd anorak-ish though due to the fact that I either turtle and bombard from ridiculous distances ( I have a strange obsession with I.C.B.M.s) or just all out blitz krieg. then again, blitzing is pretty damn close to true brik wars I suppose...


Blitzing is very brikwars, especially when both armies do it.


While ICBMs aren't at all.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4992
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby subyrally » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:38 am

BFenix wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Azshuran Empire wrote:I have no OTC what so ever, but it doesn't matter much to me. all my shit is ranged anyways. I would probobly be deemd anorak-ish though due to the fact that I either turtle and bombard from ridiculous distances ( I have a strange obsession with I.C.B.M.s) or just all out blitz krieg. then again, blitzing is pretty damn close to true brik wars I suppose...


Blitzing is very brikwars, especially when both armies do it.


While ICBMs aren't at all.


can't hate on long range destruction;)

Image
"Warning: Small children may present a choking hazard when consumed."
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 pm
Location: md

Postby Azshuran Empire » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:53 pm

HAHA! :twisted: NOW THAT is sexy.  :twss:
the empire is hidden, but it is not hiding. it is waiting. and like a sleeping giant will wake with consequences as of yet unseen in the brikverse. unimaginable destruction will ensue leaving ruins in its trail.
User avatar
Azshuran Empire
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 pm
Location: preparing for dimensional incursion of dimension layer title-27459277

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Put it on the Hatredcopter.
[21:30:33] Scritch: you can put it in theblackdog

Image
User avatar
Theblackdog
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Postby subyrally » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Theblackdog wrote:Put it on the Hatredcopter.


hmm, i might be able to rig something up ;)
"Warning: Small children may present a choking hazard when consumed."
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 pm
Location: md

Postby Azshuran Empire » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:13 am

one word: M.I.R.V. :godwin:
the empire is hidden, but it is not hiding. it is waiting. and like a sleeping giant will wake with consequences as of yet unseen in the brikverse. unimaginable destruction will ensue leaving ruins in its trail.
User avatar
Azshuran Empire
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 pm
Location: preparing for dimensional incursion of dimension layer title-27459277

Postby Tzan » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Azshuran Empire wrote:one word: M.I.R.V. :godwin:


Oh that reminds me of a story I can put in the Manly forum.
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5639
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests