PXAV-V3 'Bulldog' (6WD Jeep Replacement)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby Warhead » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 am

Communiqué from Kruse C.E.O of D.O.D. wrote:Please find enclosed most of the parts of John our ex-customer care supervisor, some assembly required.

morganm wrote:Reminds me of the vehicles from District 9... which is a good thing in my book :D

Yup, me too. Although they are South African Riot APC "Casspir" ...the not not so friendly APC.

At some point Dilanski's Casspir APC must have been rigorously rodgered (humped) by a Stryker APC (Above) to have made this fine hybrid. Nice work!  8)
Warhead
kaka pants

Postby dilanski » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:41 am

Warhead wrote:
Communiqué from Kruse C.E.O of D.O.D. wrote:Please find enclosed most of the parts of John our ex-customer care supervisor, some assembly required.

morganm wrote:Reminds me of the vehicles from District 9... which is a good thing in my book :D

Yup, me too. Although they are South African Riot APC "Casspir" ...the not not so friendly APC.

At some point Dilanski's Casspir APC must have been rigorously rodgered (humped) by a Stryker APC (Above) to have made this fine hybrid. Nice work!  8)

I'm liking the look of the Stryker, With 8WD and a cannon that would make tanks wet. With some more room added on the back, possibly 10WD and more dakka, it would make a perfect assault tank, chuck in amphibious capabilities and some other details and It could spearhead assaults sort of like this but more awesome.

TBH Top Gear has done more for Praetorian R&D than you'd imagine, except for the tank zeppelin combo, which was sort of taking a few steps back.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Postby Warhead » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Top Gear..? Then may I suggest you create "The Stig" as your Armoured Battle Group commander.
Warhead
kaka pants

Postby subyrally » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Warhead wrote:Top Gear..? Then may I suggest you create "The Stig" as your Armoured Battle Group commander.

damn yous, i was thinking about making a Stig for one of my drivers, lol.
"Warning: Small children may present a choking hazard when consumed."
TROLOLO
subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Previous

Return to The Armoury