Gunboats.

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Grand Admiral Horatio DeSilva wrote:Pfft. You think a few Mechs can stop the might of the Britannian Empire? We've already located Trion. In fact we have stealth cruisers in orbit. If you think the Britannian League isn't technologically sound you've got another thing coming ya wee jobby.
Since the capture of the DarkStar, and the alliance with the Immortal Empire I have ordered several Super Dreadnoughts built in the Neofoundland shipyards. Not only that, but I am one sector of the Britannian Empire. Wait until Grand Admiral Cromwell of the Black gets here and Vice Admiral Blackdog of the Blue warps in. You're in for a clusterfuck and genocide unless you get off Dinoreich.

Pics coming soon of my Super Dreadnought.

Edit: And Ross this is worth war. I haven't posted most of the Britannian Micro fleet I made.
Last edited by Silverdream on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:29 pm

What about "Not going to fight unless provoked" do you not understand?
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:31 pm

What about "get the hell off of Dinoreich before I turn your empire into a few craters" don't you understand?
Image lol j/k
Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Ah, alright, good enough for me. Looks like the Valley may be getting some fireworks overhead soon enough.
Ross_Varn
Pooplord

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Comms from the Leader of the RIN, codename: "Commander" wrote:Ooh, I'm scared... The Brits have a couple of camouflaged cruisers in orbit! Shoot 'em down, admiral, then Space-Bridge us to a new location. Also, Mr. DeSilva, I severly doubt Hawkeye and his troops will fight, that is, unless provoked. I also doubt that your wimpy steam guns could blow through 12 inches of titanium, re-enforced by an RT-powered force field. And That's just what's on our MBTs.
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Communique from Grand Admiral Horatio DeSilva wrote:You haven't seen much of our "wimpy" steam guns in action then ya feckin' gobshite. Get Hawkeye off of Dinoreich or I'll plow through your entire navy like I did with ya mom's titties last night. Let's see your army of eight infrantry survive the  elite armoured Paladin Group, followed by our "wimpy" steam guns, our gauss guns, our Steam Machine Guns, our mecha and our combat droids commanded by none other than General Romeo Dallaire.
Image lol j/k
Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Comms from the RIN Leader, Codename: "Commander" wrote:Don't get your panties in a bunch, Brit. Hawkeye and his team are only there to look for important minerals the RIN could utilize, not to make war. They only pack weapons for self-defense. Also, whatever happened to our alliance? If I remember correctly, we're in the same sector of the Anti-Immortal Alliance, Force Uleven Covert Kommand. If Hawkeye and his team don't find anything important, they'll leave. Consider Hawkeye and his team as scientists, as apposed to soldiers.
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Communique From Grand Admiral Horatio DeSilva wrote:You are trespassing on the White Sector. You will not survey for minerals without the White Nun's express permission. Also, you are incorrect about FUCK. The Britannian League is in fact allied with the Immortals.
Image lol j/k
Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Postby Ham » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Hey dumbass, the Britannians are pro-immortal.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Wightbagel died for our sins.
Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Comms from the Leader of the RIN, Codename: "Commander" wrote: Fine, fine. I am recalling Hawkeye right now, and once I get permission to look for minerals from White Nun herself, Hawkeye will be back. Also, say goodbye to those "stealth cruisers" of yours. (Hardly stealthy, in my opinion.)

Communique from the Stealth Cruisers orbiting Trion wrote: Sir, they spotted us! What are they doing? Oh my god! Got to-- SHEEEAAAGGHHH!

-End transmission-

Comms from the Leader of the RIN, Codename: "Commander" wrote:Oh, look at them burn. Is that--? It is. An escape pod. Such heroic nonsense. Shoot it down, admiral.
"yes, sir"

Communique from escape pod from Stealth Cruiser 1 wrote: They spotted me! I require assistance, immediately! No, no, NOOOO! *radio static*

-end transmission-
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Joke's on you. Britannia doesn't have stealth cruisers.
Image lol j/k
Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Silverdream wrote:Joke's on you. Britannia doesn't have stealth cruisers.

You said you had stealth cruisers over my planet.

Grand Admiral Horatio DeSilva wrote:Pfft. You think a few Mechs can stop the might of the Britannian Empire? We've already located Trion. In fact we have stealth cruisers in orbit. If you think the Britannian League isn't technologically sound you've got another thing coming ya wee jobby.
Since the capture of the DarkStar, and the alliance with the Immortal Empire I have ordered several Super Dreadnoughts built in the Neofoundland shipyards. Not only that, but I am one sector of the Britannian Empire. Wait until Grand Admiral Cromwell of the Black gets here and Vice Admiral Blackdog of the Blue warps in. You're in for a clusterfuck and genocide unless you get off Dinoreich.
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:14 pm

I lied. Those were garbage balls painted black.
Image lol j/k
Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Then explain why I saw little burning Brittanians jumping from them.

Also,
Comms from RIN Leader, codename "Commander" to White Nun wrote: Hello, sister. We of the Republic of Independent Nations hereby request formal permission to land a small garrison of RIN troops on the surface of Dinoreich. They will be there to look for minerals the RIN could utilize, and once we have what we want, we will leave. My garrison of troops will only carry arms for purposes of self-defense only, and will not make war.
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:Then explain why I saw little burning Brittanians jumping from them.

Probly just a few irishmen.
Image lol j/k
Silverdream
Nice use of noise

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury