The Giant Awakens.

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby Swordsalmon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:54 pm

The C-Frigate is pretty cool. ^_^ You have any interior pictures?
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
Swordsalmon
Dimmy

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:37 pm

No interior pictures yet. But I do have these....

Avalonian Type-B Frigate.

The Type-B Frigate is slower than a Type-C, but makes up for it with firepower.

With 15 laser cannons, it represents Avalonian authority wherever the ship may travel.

A Core Buster laser turret. Before installation on the Type-B Frigates, Core Buster turrets were tested on various armor types from around the kingdom and colonies. Results were well above satisfactory.

Upgraded bridge with Aderyn Cannon. The Aderyn Cannon is an extremely high powered cannon used to attack enemy ships from far, far away. Think of it as a sniper rifle for the frigate.

Side cannon. Used for attacking enemy ships as well as clearing the way for landing grounding forces.

Upgraded transmitting device. This device is able to pick up transmissions from one end of the galaxy to the other.

When compared to the Type-C Frigate, the Type-B Frigate has fewer engines. However, a dual-laser cannon is placed at the rear to discourage enemy ships from giving chase.
Last edited by Semaj Nagirrac on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:41 pm

stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby Warhead » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Love the Frigate! :D
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor

Postby Natalya » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Jbgarrison wrote:It doesn't get any better than space sharks. :o
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 am

Natalya wrote:
Jbgarrison wrote:It doesn't get any better than space sharks. :o

It just did.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby Colette » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 am

Excellent, excellent. The empire of Avalon now has a substantial military and population. They even have a SHIP and the useful resource of albino space sharks. We, the Trattorians, request an economic and military alliance, and will give almost anything you want as long as this “Warhead” is kept out of the alliance’s business, for the most part. Admiral Robert W. Fermi will arrive in your system to negotiate a treaty.

We hope that we can participate actively in galactic politics again and start with this official treaty. We had to lock down recently and shut down immigration/emigration due to some of our anti-immortal friends sending agents to try to steal our antimortalium. Fedonuker’s recent publicity stunts have brought attention to it and many of the other anti-immortals believe that the real antimortalium can kill immortals. We would be grateful if you could install those spy satellites over all 735 planets of our empire.

As usual my offshoot faction Paladins against the Peaches are at war with you.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:42 am

Colette wrote:Excellent, excellent. The empire of Avalon now has a substantial military and population. They even have a SHIP and the useful resource of albino space sharks. We, the Trattorians, request an economic and military alliance, and will give almost anything you want as long as this “Warhead” is kept out of the alliance’s business, for the most part. Admiral Robert W. Fermi will arrive in your system to negotiate a treaty.

We hope that we can participate actively in galactic politics again and start with this official treaty. We had to lock down recently and shut down immigration/emigration due to some of our anti-immortal friends sending agents to try to steal our antimortalium. Fedonuker’s recent publicity stunts have brought attention to it and many of the other anti-immortals believe that the real antimortalium can kill immortals. We would be grateful if you could install those spy satellites over all 735 planets of our empire.

:trap: Just ignore all of the above please.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby mgb519 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:22 am

Silverdream wrote:
Colette wrote:Excellent, excellent. The empire of Avalon now has a substantial military and population. They even have a SHIP and the useful resource of albino space sharks. We, the Trattorians, request an economic and military alliance, and will give almost anything you want as long as this “Warhead” is kept out of the alliance’s business, for the most part. Admiral Robert W. Fermi will arrive in your system to negotiate a treaty.

:trap: Just ignore all of the above please.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby solvess » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:24 am

Great job on both SHIPs, but
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
solvess
Galidor
Galidor

Postby NapalmKing » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:12 pm

That is just amazing it looks kinda boxy but in an awesome way
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former- Albert Einstien.
TROLOLO
NapalmKing
Dimmy

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:31 am

you have two? EXCELLENT work! you are just about my favorite member now a days.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Paco » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 am

RunsWithLegos wrote:you have two? EXCELLENT work! you are just about my favorite member now a days.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the same ship, just with the weapons and engines adjusted, which is still a pretty cool idea.
Tzan wrote:
Silverdream wrote:the link for a kingdom in turmoil leads to grave tidings.

Are you getting your ideas for posts from fortune cookies?
Paco
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Yep, that's exactly what I did. I'll get more pieces later.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Falk » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:10 pm

wow. :shock: thats amazing
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury