Nations of the Kilo, Rho and Zulu Nebula Systems *DEAD*

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Re: Nations of the Kilo, Rho and Zulu Nebula Systems

Post by Kastrenzo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Thought I'd show a few pictures of the individual Arms that the soldiers of all the factions carry

Many of the arms spread across the sector were originally supplied by the former Brikrigton Empire, Between G.R 1997 and G.R 2002 The Empire mainly issued it's soldiers laser weaponry, Somewhere along the line, some beauracrat decided that laser weaponry was too inefficient and not "manly" enough, So solid projectile weaponry was re-introduced. After the breakup of the empire collapsed many of the Imperial standard weapons found themselves being used by multiple factions, while some new weapons were created after the breakup aswell. Caspians use the designation "XM", Kamaz use "AK" and the Volk "STGW", The designation "M" was used by the defunct Brikrigton Empire.

A short description will be provided for each weapon, pattern will start with the top left, and go down. then it will continue to the top of the next column and so forth
If it is mentioned that a weapon is "A particulalry old design" or something of the likes, this is basically just saying that I had first started giving these to my soldiers a long time ago, and vice versa

Part I - Rifles and Heavy Rifles

M2003 Combat Rifle - The first mass produced Combat rifle in the sector, Fairly accurate and powerful, This Rifle is still used Sector-wide by all factions, It is still produced in all areas,

M2005 Combat Rifle - An easier to produce version of the M2003, It has been produced in greater numbers, and is still used by most militaries as a front line weapon

XM-XS Special Combat Rifle - A less common weapon that was originally produced by the Caspian Federation, but found itself sold on the black market to other factions

XM2012T - A Heavier Relative to the Caspian XM2012, Often issued one per squad for fire support, In terms of sheer firepower it is only outdone by the Kamazian AK10K

M1997 - An old design that is no longer produced in any advanced civilization, was originally a standard service rifle until it was replaced by the M2003 and M2005

M1997 DMR - Many M1997 Rifles were converted to Sniper rifles as they still had the power , range and accuracy to perfom the job well. Many factions performed this conversion

*Column2*

XM2012 - A new rifle used almost exclusivley by the Caspians, the XM2012 bridges the gap between Light rifle and Regular, Serves alongside the XM2003 and
XM2005 in the Caspian Military.

M2004 - A less common service rifle that was introduced near the end of the Empire, it saw little service during the empire but had a second chance during the post-imperial period, in particular with the Volkan military where it has been used more than other factions

AK10K - A Kamazian Heavy rifle that has no equal, Often issued 1 per squad or fireteam, It can dismember minifigs in single shots.

STGW2008 - The Volkan equivalent of a heavy rifle, It is less powerful than the Kamazian and Caspian counterparts, but has a higer firerate, it was built off a failed Imperial design

M2000 Prototype - The M2000 Was a failed Imperial attempt at making a replacement for the M1997, However the Empire was never able to manufacture it in large numbers, Prototypes still float around the sector.

M1993 CCW - A Close Quarters shotgun of pre-Imperial design, newer models are still poking around in some militaries
Last edited by Kastrenzo on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:21 am

aoffan23 wrote:
Robot Monkey wrote:My landraider can hold 10-12 minifigs.
Are you obsessed with that thing? Not everyone wants to make a Landraider, and yours certainly isn't solid enough to compare every vehicle to it. Some people want to come up with their own vehicles, so please stop telling everyone to make a WH40k vehicle just because you did.
Yeah man, after seeing it, I can't see why you're so intent on everyone else making one...

...Those treads look really vulnerable.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:39 am

Part II - Light Rifles, Carbines, Pistols, etc

Column 1

M2002 - Perhaps the first Imperial solid projectile rifle, the M2002 comes from a time that shorter rifles were the standard, Is still used in several militaries as weapons for support infantry however most M2002s were dismantled and upgraded to M2003, M2004 or M2005 Rifles.

M2003C - A lighter version of the M2003 Rifle, dispite the designation, it was produced between G.R 2011 and 2012, It was inspired by the M2005C2, Which was infact designed in G.R 2005, the M2003C was an attempt at simply making a shortened version of the more streamlined M2003

MK4 - A failed competetor to the M2002, The Empire could not gather the materials necessary to mass produce the weapon. Still used in some third world militaries

M97 Pistol - The most common sidearm in the sector, was later replaced by the Imperial M01

COLUMN 2

AK-S06 - A compact light rifle that originated in Kamazian sector Imperial space. Was sold abroad but is still used heavily in the Kamazian military

M2005C2 - A lighter variant of the M2005 Rifle, was issued abroad before the imperial collapse, The C2 is the second version of the shortened M2005,

M2005C - The original shortened M2005, This version was replaced by the M2005C2, as this version was known to explode in troopers hands
*This gun would fall apart a lot, so a third peice was added to make them stick together more*

M01 Sidearm - The most modern pistol in the region, replaced the M97, however they both are fairly common in most armies

COLUMN 3

MZ-1 - An Imperial Knockoff of the Z-Corp's primary weapon, this knockoff was actually known to be of better quality than the Zirconian's

Z-1 - A Zirconian weapon that appeared in some quanities on the black market, not typically used by professional militaries due to it's terrible quality

MA1 - Another failed imperial design, the MA1 was a heavy machine pistol, intended for officers and commanders, a rare sight in the sector now

XMA2 Scorpion - A Caspian origin Machine pistol that has been widely popular with criminals in the Larrian , Kamazian and Volkan regions

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am

Part III - Laser/energy weapons

Up until G.R 2003, Most militaries in the sector used laser weaponry, However in G.R 2003, some Bureaucrat in the Imperial arms industry decided that it would be better to arm all their military f0rces with solid slug weaponry, and transfer the majority of the energy based weaponry materials into power and resource uses

Column 1

MK1 Laser Rifle - The first Mass produced weapon of any kind in the region, was replaced in G.R 2003, Almost all MK1s were dismantled, and replaced by Solid Slug Rifles such as the M2003

MK2 Laser Rifle - The MK2 is perhaps the only remaining mass produced Model that survived the Imperial Laser Purge, it is still in service in some divisions of militaries in the sector, most MK2s have varying laser colors and weapon furniture colors, but they all function the same

MK2 Turbo Laser Rifle - Some MK2s were upgraded to have a higher damage output, by converting the energy housing chamber to allow a larger core. Few militaries use them, however criminals in the Caspian region have become fond of them.

Column 2

Brikblaster - The Blaster is the single oldest weapon system in the Region, It is practically never seen anymore, but several warlords, commanders, and other officers often keep them as war trophies, the Brikblaster is still a powerful weapon in the right hands

MLR2003 - Another attempt at making the M2003 Weapon platform into a different role, Produced around G.R 2009 by the Kamazians, The MLR2003 is a much more refined laser weapon, superior to all others, Rather than issuing it to the Kamaz Military, it was sold abroad.

MK3 Turbo Laser Rifle - An Advanced version of the MK2 Turbo produced by the Protoxan military industry, It is a relativley new design, first issued in late G.R 2011

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 am

Part IV - Heavy Weapons

Column 1

MG2003 - The most proliferated Light Machinegun used by the Empire, and now by the 3 principle Military powers in the Tri-Nebula Region

Protoxan Belt MG - The Protoxan Machinegun is a Cheap and easy to manufacture alternative, fielded only be the Covenant Military

RPG-4 - An upgraded version of the Former Imperial RPG-1, The RPG-4 Features a longer tube and better targetting optics
*Originally it only had 1 peice, instead of 3*

Column 2

STGW2006 - A Volkan attempt to outdo the MG2003, However it was little better,

Larrian LAG - The "Light Automatic Gun" is a ramshackle machinegun used by Larrian militia, Has been known to explode in a fig's hand due to poor engineering

XM-HLPW The Caspian "Heavy Laser Penetration Weapon" is an attempt at making Anti-vehicular Laser weaponry, effective against heavy vehicles but has been less effective at smaller vehicles

Column 3

XM-MGXS - A Caspian LMG that belongs to the same family as the XM-XS Special Combat rifle, Has a higher damage output but has been reported to be more fragile than the other Machineguns

XM-GL1 - A Caspian Fig portable grenade launcher, Was originally based off a stolen Larrian Rebel design

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:32 am

I've got to ask this since I've never seen them before, but where did the bodies of that middle row of weapons come from?

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:54 am

They are from those minesweeper looking things, I Just cut the ends off them since I had a lot of them and practically no use for them

Like these

and the Pistols were just cut off ends of Lances, Because I had too many of them to do anything practical with

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:46 am

The Caspians, Larrians and Volkans are currentley engaged in a battle. I'll be posting in Field reports.

I don't fully understand the Brikwars core rules yet, as I still have the mentality of the rules from the game I made up that I -used- to play with my friends, and all the brikwars rules that I did study were from a earlier version, so it's a big mixup. Right now the battle's game rules are a mix of a lot of things,

I don't have anyone to play with, and never will so it's not the end of the world that I'm playing something more reminiscent of QW or something entirely third party

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:49 pm

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 pm

BrikSaber wrote::protip: If you don't know what people are talking about, then DON'T POST. </rant> How are you liking the forums?
It's his thread, you fuck.
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:I don't' have a clue what you're on about
neither do the rest of us, mate. neither do the rest of us.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

gaunt
Officer

Post by gaunt » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 am

Quality armies you got here! The amount of stock vehicles bugged me at first, but I can see you're getting a little more original. The sheer number of your forces is outstanding, but the variety within each army is really cool. That battle report where you featured a few of your forces was ace, by the way.

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:53 pm

I feel so incredibly stupid.

I've been going on about not having any more tracks to make a large vehicle, and there has been one of these almost still completley intact... sitting in front of my computer for months

Currentley the plan will be to dismantle it, salvage the tracks, build a new vehicle for the Caspians, then convert the Caspian Jaguar into a Volk Sledgehammer tank.

Always hated that ugly thing anyway.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:48 pm

I used to have one of those!

Kastrenzo

Post by Kastrenzo » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:57 pm

It's old as shit.

Most of it is still intact, most of the small accessories fell off like the lights and bars, but whatever. not going to need them anyway

The new Caspian tank is probably going to be built in reference to a modern Western MBT. Im thinking either British Challenger2 or French Leclerc. Since the White army was always given a Western European Influence

The Volk Tanks will probably remain the same, the tracks they use are too small for anything bigger, and I don't really want to make a 4 tracked tank.

My -Dream- Tank would be something modelled after a T-72, T-80 or T-90s for the Kamazians, since they are Russian/Ukrainian themed