The Coalition Army

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

who fights them next? chose two. top voted will duke it out with the Coalition

Peach Army
31%
The Dungan swarm
16%
the Farce-Force
3%
Undeath's army
16%
The Monsters United
9%
DriodCO
3%
Civilians
22%

Total votes: 32

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

The Coalition Army

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:49 pm

The planet of Ajax 4 is soaked with blood.
On the night before the Grand Navy was launched from the southern continent of Kreen a deluge of radioactive asteroids pummeled the south into a smoke chocked wasteland this event is known as the Storm. Many months passed before the firestorms abated and the dust settled. When the firestorms stopped and the ash settled the coalition forces sent to rescue surviving civilians and secure the continent mistook the turned civilians to be a invading force of peaches trying to capitalize on the devastation. a bloody genocide ensued as the confused civilians where cut down. the survivors of the first contact genocides later organized the Peach Resistance that now plagues the coalition. rather then admit their failure the Intelligence Corps. instead urged the president to capitalize on this war to purge the peoples of peach sentiments. President Mc'Bawlsy jumped at the chance and put out the 'official story' of the peach invasion, calling on the civilians of ajax to help throw out the abominations. Scores of civilians jumped to answer the call filling the ranks of the Ground Pounders to bursting. the army now marches from the beaches of Kreen into the massive ruins of the space ports, determined to root out the horrid peaches and what ever other mutants they can find.
they are supported by the Green Rangers a race of green skinned minifigs from the only other inhabited planet in the Ajax system. seasoned by the wars they wage against the Negablok monsters that infest their planet the Green Rangers of Greenstople [aka Ajax 3] are an invaluable asset.
[link to the Enimes of the coalition http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... =17&t=9085]
The Army.
here it is in all it's glory.

The Ground Pounders

Able bodied men and women have flocked into the training centers to be crafted into the fierce fighting force of the Coalition.
Their standard armament is the M1 lazerblaster ubiquitous to ajax. The officers are given m2 lazer rifles. their CO Laura Rockomota wields an automatic shotgun.
A man of every squad is awarded a anti-armor rocket launcher for exemplary love of daka, they are there to assist in the take down of the dreaded JunkTrons.

To the left are the medics, wielding auto-shotguns and a rudimentary knowledge of anatomy.

To the right are the heavies, picked for smarts and savagery, they are fitted out with the best heavy weapons available and a set of semi-powered armor to help them wield the guns efficiently.

Prof. Telza Von Brag's Crisis Control
Prof. Telza Von Brag is a man of SCIENCE not the usual kind, but the breed of SCIENCE that involves lightning-inna-jar factories, hunched back assistants and OT powered teleportation. he is the Coalitions leading man of SCIENCE, developing their weapons and AI and more. he is a trusted ally of the President and the hated enemy of all that wish to stifle progress.

Made up of the most seasoned soldiers the CC is nightmare of all enemies of the coalition. Known for their loyalty, brutality, efficiency, daka and culinary skills The CC troops can handle anything thrown at them. Said to have been geneticly and mechanicly enhanced by the Profesor's experiments they are above and beyond all others that face them.

front row are Snipers and Enders[ultra heavy's]
the second has pre-Storm Marines on the sides, Standard CC troopers and a Haz-Evo trooper in the middle
back row has heavy armor troopers and the other Haz-Evo

The Green Rangers

On the right are the Rangers them selves, crack shots and great scouts they are normally the vanguard of the coalition army.

the men on the left are skirmishers wielding pistols and melee weapons they are the CQB masters of the coalition.

though traditionally these are all Greenie forces several yellow figs have proven their skill and have been admitted. one such individual is Captain Crooks who proved his worth along side the other two survivors of the battle for the package [http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5592]

Fast Attack

fast and deadly these vehicles support the Green Rangers on the front lines the walking jeep is the brain child of it's driver Manfred Lock armed with a auto-gun and two rocket's it is a valuble asset against the peach's junktrons.

the chicken walker on the right is one of the last surviving members of the ULR war walkers that made up the back bone of the coalition during the unification wars, though heavily modified with added armor and weapons it holds true to it's forbearers reliability.

the helicopter is loaded with 4 GT tipped missiles and two auto-guns ready to unload it can hold 3 troopers on it's wings and tail seats.

Heavy Armor
side views
Image[
the Iron fist of the Coalition.[and a truck]
the first vehicle to be deployed by the coalition is actually it's largest, the Foemen Heavy Tank first saw action in GR 2009 in the fabled city of Apocobrik city and has not lost a battle sense.

it's smaller AI driven cousins are the UTmk1 "Jagger" and the tanketts UMTmk1 "Urchin" and UMTmk2 "Voxle"
designed to take on two or more junktrons at a time the mini-tanks have heavy armor and heavy guns while the Jagger has a massively powerful Lazer cannon powered by a multi fusion batter that takes up much of the innards of the tank.

the truck is just that, a fast truck that can ferry a squad of GroundPounders or a cartload of bombs.

PRESIDENT GERALD MC'BALKSY

Mc'B and his vice president Patricia chillin' in the office.

In battle

The President is the man who unified the warring planet of Ajax 4 one century ago, and has held office for 85 of the 100 years afterward. [elections are actually tournaments in the style of the hunger games, only the winners get to rule.] no one knows how he is this old, or how he has survived being killed in the 5th 15th and 17th elections, but here he is today, leading the coalition into glory.

his vis president this year goes by the name Patricia but she is in fact the immortal warrior Tiknorg, brought into office by Gerald to solidify the alliance with the immortal empire. she has proven to be his closest ally and friend time and again, sharing a bond with him few understand.

<<)(>>

been putting this off for at least a month. hope you guys like it. I welcome any ideas and criticisms.

new battles are in the works and i am writing up a story end to the BATTLE IN SPESS.

yay.

Wafflefanny
Champion
Champion

Re: The Coalition Army

Post by Wafflefanny » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:23 pm

:D VICTORY

These are all excellent! I love the large uniformed regiments and especially the walkers and mini-tanks. Sweet backstory too (immortal leader? :iconcur: )

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:The Green Rangers
Hmmm...

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Zupponn wrote:
RunsWithLegos wrote:The Green Rangers
Hmmm...
damn it Zupponm XD i now have to think of a way to make those guys as minifigs,

and it looks like peaches are winning the polls right now... hmmm i can break out a secret or two if they win...

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 pm

This is awesome. You've kept all the chaos from when you started, and added in pretty uniforms and a good backstory for the green rangers.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:29 am

G-g-g-g-reen RANGER!

Also, the Foeman is one sexy sexy tank. I like :sparta:
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:18 pm

looks like peaches and civilians win out, you can expect the battle next week.