Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya
- Distinguished Owner of the English Language
- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Windows XP: OT Edition, Only thing I'd trust. Also the tank should be a giant docking station that can only play hipster music. Also can you replace the batteries on any of them?
- Now with added tractor fetish
- Posts: 1654
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: Securing a Homeland for a Dispossessed Kekistani Race
Blitzen wrote:I am a fan of my iPwn.
- Posts: 1068
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
This is a really nice idea, I love this faction !
And I'm writting this from an Ipod, haha ! ^^
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm
- Location: Chinese restaurant.
I hardly bother with my lego shit anymore but,
Sir you have given me an idea for something to use my oodles of R2D2s for
- all I have is anthrax and rage
- Posts: 503
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 am
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Return to The Armoury
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest