Colette wrote:BrikSaber wrote:So I believe that someone once said that my faction was too small to have any real effects in the Immortal War. I plan to correct that.
Still true. I'm going to give my honest opinion about how to correct it.
6. Firstly, (almost) every respectable army has to have an airforce. This really helps to round out a faction, not to mention an airforce is actually pretty useful in a battle. In addition to a combat-focused fighter jet you should have some sort of troop-transport. Again, really useful because they can convey troops all around the battlefield rapidly.
7. If you really want to have an “effect” in the immortal war, you should probably have at least one “Wunderwaffe” (Wonder-weapon) to send the right message to your enemies. For example, probably the best example is the Assyrian Armored Core, although any old SHIP, giant mecha, or Super Death Tank will do. Notable examples of each category include Strana’s Hodgepodge, the Paladine Imperium’s Judicator, and The Scythian Orpheus Super Hover Death Tank.
8. For story purposes, you should probably have a small microspace fleet in either real life or LDD. It helps to have a space fleet when your enemy’s in space.
9. Finally, you should probably gather some allies before launching attacks on the Immortals. Even bigshots like the Assyrians and the Scythians would have some difficulty fighting off the immortals by themselves. If it’s really as bad as Scythe’s stories make it seem, your empire would be easily crushed underfoot alone in a direct war with the immortals.
10. Lists shouldn't go past 10.
11. Just generally expand your army when given the chance. I'm pretty sure Natalya didn't pop out the entire Assyrian army in its current form in one day- she gradually added units in her spare time until it snowballed into the massive battalion that is is today.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests