Brikguy's fate

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Re: Brikguy's fate

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:55 am

SIR_WHO wrote:Well, this problem is resolved then. I just won't mention him in future, and then nobody needs to care.
oh. also, just because Matt ran the server and was my brother on the last server, didn't at all mean that I got anything special, because my brother trusts me about as far as you can throw an anvil.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I'm up for a debate but don't try to end the battle with the last word
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby SIR_WHO » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:33 pm

check disputes. this conversation is over.
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero

Postby SnakeMittens » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:53 pm

:son:
SnakeMittens
Galidor
Galidor

Postby stubby » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:56 pm

I can see that you're trying, but the debate part of this debate is failing to turn into proper entertainment for the spectators and/or a brikwar. It's hard to say, but I think SIR_WHO is winning this one by keeping it dull.
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:00 pm

stubby wrote:I can see that you're trying, but the debate part of this debate is failing to turn into proper entertainment for the spectators and/or a brikwar. It's hard to say, but I think SIR_WHO is winning this one by keeping it dull.

It seems every 12 year old here has beaten me to this day
Overwatch_Elite

Previous

Return to blah blah minecraft