Brikwars General: Administration - Disputes

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Re: Brikwars General: Administration - Disputes

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:54 am

Ross_Varn wrote:could we not do the whole "destroying each other's creations" thing, people

This could have been an option once.

Then he messed with everyone else's shit. So I played hide and seek with his base and 14 buckets of lava. So he griefed me (kinda expected) and here we are. It all depends on wether or not I log into any more damage - and what Daves brother crazy Steve has to say.

The declaration of war depends on a pig. A pig called crazy Steve.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Brikguy0410 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:47 pm

Oh those is just fucking great
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby Battlegrinder » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:50 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:This could have been an option once.

Then he messed with everyone else's shit. So I played hide and seek with his base and 14 buckets of lava. So he griefed me (kinda expected) and here we are. It all depends on wether or not I log into any more damage - and what Daves brother crazy Steve has to say.

The declaration of war depends on a pig. A pig called crazy Steve.

Ladies and gentlemen, Pig War II has now commenced.
"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Brikguy0410 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Not yet
Brikguy0410

Postby SIR_WHO » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Okay. I'm going to be frank here, and say it. Brikguy, if you continue to be le douche of the server, nobody is going to like you. Just so you know, on the last server people had KoS placed on them, something you really don't want to be enforced on you.
edit: Also, from the way you're being described, I'd say that you expect this: "Since I contributed a lot to the community project, I get to rule it" Well, Nope, Chuck Testa. its called a community for a reason, and if you continually decide to be a dick, you'll be excluded from said community. end of story. As soon as you've run out of rein with everybody on the server, its game-over. If that doesn't snap you into it, I don't know what to do.
Also, if you so much as look at my house funny....
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:41 pm

SIR_WHO wrote: "Since I contributed a lot to the community project, I get to rule it" Well, Nope, Chuck Testa. its called a community for a reason

I hate brikguy as much as the next guy but this part stood out to me and made me laugh because a majority of your recent posts were "I was mod on the last server, I should get mod on this server" and I thought you should know your hypocrisy made me spit out my coke 8/10
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby SIR_WHO » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:01 pm

your arguement is invalid because I wasn't a mod on the last server... I didn't word that post very well, that statement was more of a "I played on the previus server as a player, and am interested in being a mod" Again, really, really, scewered that post, and just am too lazy to edit the original statement.
Edit: I can go and re-word that paticular post if that would please you.
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:48 am

SIR_WHO wrote:Okay. I'm going to be frank here, and say it. Brikguy, if you continue to be le douche of the server, nobody is going to like you. Just so you know, on the last server people had KoS placed on them, something you really don't want to be enforced on you.
edit: Also, from the way you're being described, I'd say that you expect this: "Since I contributed a lot to the community project, I get to rule it" Well, Nope, Chuck Testa. its called a community for a reason, and if you continually decide to be a dick, you'll be excluded from said community. end of story. As soon as you've run out of rein with everybody on the server, its game-over. If that doesn't snap you into it, I don't know what to do.
Also, if you so much as look at my house funny....

You haven't heard? I'm actually not grieving anymore, scythe was a personal matter, so just please shut the fuck up
Brikguy0410

Postby SIR_WHO » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:45 am

I'm only stating the likely consequences that would happen if you are found doing things like that again. The fact the server has been up for less than a week and you've already greifed a public project, it doesn't bode well. I'm not saying that you're still doing it. I'm only warning you of the conseqeunces if you continue. Actually, I'm quite looking forward to meeting you on the server, we're of similar age.
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:48 am

SIR_WHO wrote:I'm only stating the likely consequences that would happen if you are found doing things like that again. The fact the server has been up for less than a week and you've already greifed a public project, it doesn't bode well. I'm not saying that you're still doing it. I'm only warning you of the conseqeunces if you continue. Actually, I'm quite looking forward to meeting you on the server, we're of similar age.

Dude, please, don't the stuck-up arrogant guy that enforces rules to the latter and is hated by all, just please, no one likes that guy
Brikguy0410

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:50 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:
SIR_WHO wrote:I'm only stating the likely consequences that would happen if you are found doing things like that again. The fact the server has been up for less than a week and you've already greifed a public project, it doesn't bode well. I'm not saying that you're still doing it. I'm only warning you of the conseqeunces if you continue. Actually, I'm quite looking forward to meeting you on the server, we're of similar age.

Dude, please, don't the stuck-up arrogant guy that enforces rules to the latter and is hated by all, just please, no one likes that guy

I like him a lot more than you
Overwatch_Elite

Postby Zupponn » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:51 am

Me too.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby dilanski » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 am

This thread. Please don't make to turn this server into a cross of Disney World and Auschwitz, as that would be no fun, just be nice to each other or I'll have to ban having any sort of actual fun, and you can all just come on and mine rocks and shit.

Just come on knowing that regardless of what happens on the forums, you are on good terms with everyone online, and leave on good terms.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:54 am

dilanski wrote:This thread. Please don't make to turn this server into a cross of Disney World and Auschwitz, as that would be no fun, just be nice to each other or I'll have to ban having any sort of actual fun, and you can all just come on and mine rocks and shit.

Just come on knowing that regardless of what happens on the forums, you are on good terms with everyone online, and leave on good terms.

But if everyone is on good terms in the game then the forum is the only place we can be on bad terms
Overwatch_Elite

Postby SIR_WHO » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:07 pm

I guess I'll just stop trying to fix my mistakes; you guys jump on me whenever I try...
DId you miss the part that basically said "I'd like to meet you and be your friend"?
Or, how about when I tried to simply fix my mistake by not posting about Taz anymore, and apperantly that wasn't satisfactory either?
So, what do I have to fucking do for you guys not to all jump me whenever I post?
I'm not trying to be a stuck-up rule follower, but I'm trying to either change the conversation or end it here.
Want me to be meaner? I can do that. want me to be nicer? I can do that. Just tell me what you want; I can probably do so.
I'm only trying to do what Dilanski said, I'd like to leave this conversation so that everybody can be on good terms. Like it or not, I'm ending this conversation here, now.
Last edited by SIR_WHO on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~Who
TROLOLO
SIR_WHO
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to blah blah minecraft