Hi and a few other things

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Hi and a few other things

Postby Sento » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Hello all you brikwarriors. I have not gotten the chance to formally introduce myself although most of you know me, and I'm sure all of you also know me as the big bad douchebag, lol.

After a discussion with brikkid(ross), and matthew we have finally reached a compromise for the minecraft server, brikwars, and LoR.

Before I say that I do want to take a chance to formally apologies for being a big bad douchebag. Please just understand that I was under assumptions of an agreement that in my eyes was being broken and when matthew didn't do anything about it Sento = Rage, lol.

Anyway, we have agreed that all the announcements will be on the LoR Forum, I have reconfigured the forums so that you no longer have to register to view anything public in the minecraft forum(I'll have matthew post a formal link or olo to the announcements section to save you all time.) I have tested it and it works just fine. We are still kinda wondering how we will deal with general discussion type things especially regarding suggestions or polls. Ideally they can be in both forums as long as when a decision is made both sides know why and what not.

You are all more than welcome to register on LoR and I am sure the same goes for LoR on here.

I know I talked to a few of you on this a while ago but there will be a TS3 server that you will all be welcome to use for minecraft, we got delayed because the guy who owns the server box(which provides GK their server and gives us a 500 slot TS3 server) moved to Texas and we have yet to hear from him. I plan on having that up tonight I will post a reply or edit this topic to give the IP for it.

I can't wait for the first season of RP on the server and I look forward to playing with all of you on the server and the TS3 :)

~Sento
TROLOLO
Sento
BrikWars Legend

Postby mgb519 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Thanks then.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Sento, if there's anything relevant you'd like me to add to The Server announcement thread, just shoot me a PM. Thanks for hearing me out.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Sento » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Still waiting on the TS3, the guy who moved actually messaged me back saying he is almost ready to come back to working with GK n LoR but one of the admins should be making the channel. He is gonna PM me when it is ready
TROLOLO
Sento
BrikWars Legend

Return to blah blah minecraft