My Server

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Re: My Server

Postby mgb519 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:05 pm

I really wish I could take credit, but I really haven't been on in a while.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Predator » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Someone is sabotaging us, I'm going dark for a while, see what I can do, and maybe uncover this trapper.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)

Get Him!!!! :fist:

This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
Predator
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Zupponn » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:30 am

ikensall wrote:If it's the one on the hill, I knocked it down, If you want a tower there, then I'd be happy to build one, but it looked a bit unsightly in what was supposed to be an ornamental garden, I suppose I could build one that merges better if you want?

Don't worry about it. I will put up another one somewhere else. Besides, your cows have already paid for your insolence. :twisted:
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby ikensall » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:34 am

knolli wrote:Someone trapped my frontdoor. It wasn't me who put two dispensers and the trapwire there.

Who messed with my Villa? :fist:

That's been there for a while, I passed by and (I think) knocked out the string.
ikensall
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Zupponn » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:36 pm

I updated my server to 1.4, but I have to wait until Bukkit updates to get the mods working again.

EDIT: The nether portals seem to be exiting in a weird location right now, so I've built an exit that leads to the bottom of the ocean. :?
Let me know if it's too deep.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby ikensall » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:02 pm

By weird location, what do you mean? The only problem is that I can no longer get back to where the portal(s) used to come out, and I went to the co-ords it should be at (according to the 1 block from spawn in the nether is 8 blocks from spawn in the real world rule). Whilst normally this would be an :idc: situation, I was planning to gett a blaze spawner trap rigged up, and now that's impossible, so it's a bit of a pain. Considering the fact that the normal place is nowhere to be seen, is it possible that the nether has managed to reset itself?

ALSO: after having to swim up from there multiple times, I can confirm it's not too deep, although would it be possible to have a chest of boats nearby?
ikensall
Jaw-Jaw

Postby lawmaster » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Okay I feel my experiment is done, I was the one who had messed with your stuff ikensall. When I first joined the game sirgustavio asked me to be his apprentice, I felt it was a trap and immediately needed revenge. I did get info on him and found he was a theif and a well known one at that. From there I took a look around trying to find a place with many airships since I though this would be where he could have being he was trying with the whole airship dealership. I took bows and arrows to enrage whoever it was that had this place so that they would tell everyone what happened. I then killed their animals to make sure they knew something happened. A sign saying "freedom from a sir" was put up just to nail suspicion on him. From there I quickly found out it was ikensall's house and became friends with him. No one would suspect me and I sat back and watched what would happen. As I had hoped people began throwing threats on people, mostly sirgustavio and I was not suspected once. THE END.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy

Postby ikensall » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 am

Yeah, I had a chat with gustavio and cleared that up a while back, you couldn't possibly return some of the bows and arrows please? The skellies only drop damaged ones it seems now, so I'd like those ones back for dispensers etc.

ALSO: Don't do that again :P

ALSO: I can't get onto the server, I will assume it's that thing that happened before. :cry: Looks like I'll have to post the next turn of my forum battle then.
ikensall
Jaw-Jaw

Postby lawmaster » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:12 am

ikensall wrote:Yeah, I had a chat with gustavio and cleared that up a while back, you couldn't possibly return some of the bows and arrows please? The skellies only drop damaged ones it seems now, so I'd like those ones back for dispensers etc.

ALSO: Don't do that again :P

ALSO: I can't get onto the server, I will assume it's that thing that happened before. :cry: Looks like I'll have to post the next turn of my forum battle then.

No I can't......
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Dimmy

Postby Vami IV » Mon May 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Username is Vami_IV. Would love a whitelist.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Playmobil

Postby Zupponn » Mon May 20, 2013 12:42 pm

The server is no longer up because the hosting site that I was using is no longer in business. Also, I really don't have any desire to play Minecraft anymore.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Previous

Return to blah blah minecraft