It was a leftover issue from transferring hosting providers. I updated the nameservers earlier today and it took awhile for the DNS to propagate. Or something like that, I don't know what any of that stuff actually means.
DNS servers associate the actual IP address of the website with the URL. What that means is if you switched hosts then the site most certainly has a new IP address. It took a few hours for the DNS server to see that this change took place and so during that time users may have been directed to the old IP.
▲ ▲ ▲
"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼ I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"
Well. It's been at the new IP for months now, but for some reason the nameserver serving the DNS was still at the old place. Yesterday they finally decided to cut off the DNS service, which is when I realized that I hadn't transfered DNS authority to the new place.