Forum Ranks

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

Forum Ranks

Postby Colette » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Behold, the mystery of the forum ranks is unraveled!

0 posts = Lurker
1 posts = God of BrikWars
2 posts = Demi-God of BrikWars
3 posts = BrikWars Legend
4 posts = Warrior King
5 posts = Battlefield General
10 posts = Champion
50 posts = Hero
100 posts = Officer
200 posts = Minifig
300 posts = Cannon Fodder
500 posts = Dimmy
666 posts = NUMBER OF THE BEAST
667 posts = Dimmy
750 posts = Jaw-Jaw
1000 posts = Galidor
1250 posts = Mega Blok
1500 posts = Playmobil
1750 posts = My Little Pony
2000 posts = Clown-Face Bologna
2500 posts = Pooplord
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby Nimja » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:03 am

Colette wrote:Behold, the mystery of the forum ranks is unraveled!

0 posts = Lurker
1 posts = God of BrikWars
2 posts = Demi-God of BrikWars
3 posts = BrikWars Legend
4 posts = Warrior King
5 posts = Battlefield General
10 posts = Champion
50 posts = Hero
100 posts = Officer
200 posts = Minifig
300 posts = Cannon Fodder
500 posts = Dimmy
666 posts = NUMBER OF THE BEAST
667 posts = Dimmy
750 posts = Jaw-Jaw
1000 posts = Galidor
1250 posts = Mega Blok
1500 posts = Playmobil
1750 posts = My Little Pony
2000 posts = Clown-Face Bologna
2500 posts = Pooplord


6.Waiiiiiit.... I thought no-one know whats after "Clown-Face Bologna" -http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11675&start=15 -second post 7.down.
And how on earth can anyone tell if my rank is "Lurker"? I don't think even I can see my own rank without finding one of my posts.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" - Overwatch_Elite
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby Tzan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:07 am

You look through the member list.
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5734
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby Nimja » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:03 pm

Tzan wrote:You look through the member list.

where is that?? And that doesent answer the original question.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" - Overwatch_Elite
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby Blitzen » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:36 am

Nimja wrote:
Tzan wrote:You look through the member list.

where is that??

In the top-right corner of the board there is a link that says Members. It leads to a list of members.
Image
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
User avatar
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby Tzan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:30 am

In yore sig picture yew wrote ASSASSAS.
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5734
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby Scribonius » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Colette wrote:Behold, the mystery of the forum ranks is unraveled!

0 posts = Lurker
1 posts = God of BrikWars
2 posts = Demi-God of BrikWars
3 posts = BrikWars Legend
4 posts = Warrior King
5 posts = Battlefield General
10 posts = Champion
50 posts = Hero
100 posts = Officer
200 posts = Minifig
300 posts = Cannon Fodder
500 posts = Dimmy
666 posts = NUMBER OF THE BEAST
667 posts = Dimmy
750 posts = Jaw-Jaw
1000 posts = Galidor
1250 posts = Mega Blok
1500 posts = Playmobil
1750 posts = My Little Pony
2000 posts = Clown-Face Bologna
2500 posts = Pooplord


^o0^ Um... I thought all lists had to start with 6?
User avatar
Scribonius
Minifig
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: Wandering through Mirial's Rock...

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby Colette » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Congratulations to all the new Pooplords and Clown-faced Bolognas on the forums now. It seems stubby defaulted some of the ranks.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2996
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Colette wrote:Congratulations to all the new Pooplords and Clown-faced Bolognas on the forums now. It seems stubby defaulted some of the ranks.


I like yours the best.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8474
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby Tzan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Colette wrote:Congratulations to all the new Pooplords


Thank you.

I can now travel throughout all poop and space in my PARDIS.
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5734
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby stubby » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Nice try. There are no relative dimensions in poop. You just get a PIS.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5668
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby Tzan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:40 pm

I suppose that would be shaped like an outhouse not a phone booth.
"Its smellier on the inside!"
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5734
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby stubby » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:10 pm

It's just a regular port-a-potty. Instead of flying, it rolls end-over-end.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5668
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby Quantumsurfer » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:44 pm

...in spaaaaaaaace!
User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: Forum Ranks

Postby Nimja » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:11 am

stubby wrote:It's just a regular port-a-potty. Instead of flying, it rolls end-over-end.

Like this?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" - Overwatch_Elite
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Next

Return to Administration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests