List of Automatic Ban Offenses

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

List of Automatic Ban Offenses

Postby stubby » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Since not everyone is aware of the offenses that result in automatic bans, I'm listing them here for easy reference.

Stubby automatically bans anyone:

    6. Trying to make a thread about themselves
    7. Complaining about necros
    8. Quote tunneling
    9. Calling for someone to be banned
    10. Concurring
    11. Complaining about spelling or grammar (except Blitzen)
    12. Posting pictures of dicks (except Tarren)
    13. Being a Piltogg (except piltogg)

Natalya automatically bans anyone:

    14. Making rape jokes
    15. Shortening "Natalya" inappropriately

The Shadowscythe automatically bans anyone:

    16. If it would be funny to ban them
    17. For posting shit about other people's builds if the shit poster has never built anything themselves.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5052
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: List of Automatic Ban Offenses

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:08 pm

what if I shortened your name to stub
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: List of Automatic Ban Offenses

Postby stubby » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:what if I shortened your name to stub

That's funny because it's meta. It's also like butts backwards.

I already shorten your name to Ovary, so I might try to get angry just for the sake of hypocrisy.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5052
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: List of Automatic Ban Offenses

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:53 am

stubby wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:what if I shortened your name to stub

That's funny because it's meta. It's also like butts backwards.

I already shorten your name to Ovary, so I might try to get angry just for the sake of hypocrisy.

shut up stub
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: List of Automatic Ban Offenses

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:42 am

I would like to add an auto ban clause to my own list, just to proove I have some standards -

16. For posting shit about other people's builds if the shit poster has never built anything themselves.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2791
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: List of Automatic Ban Offenses

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:06 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:I would like to add an auto ban clause to my own list, just to proove I have some standards -

16. For posting shit about other people's builds if the shit poster has never built anything themselves.

What if the shit is legitimate criticism?
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: List of Automatic Ban Offenses

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:41 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:What if the shit is legitimate criticism?


Legitimate criticism is not shit. Insulting people for their builds without having ever posted something of your own, is shit.

Also, stubby - don't you ban people for concuring with other peoples opinions? Agreeing is fine, concuring - not so much.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2791
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: List of Automatic Ban Offenses

Postby stubby » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:52 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:I would like to add an auto ban clause to my own list, just to proove I have some standards -

16. For posting shit about other people's builds if the shit poster has never built anything themselves.

What if the shit is legitimate criticism?

It's not really legitimate criticism if the shitposter has no credit to begin with, is it.

If there's any merit to the "opinion" he was planning to post, then one of the real forum members will say it before long. But come on. If the shitposter knew anything about building then he'd have already built something.

The Shadowscythe wrote:Also, stubby - don't you ban people for concurring with other peoples opinions? Agreeing is fine, concurring - not so much.

Oh yeah! How could I forget?
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5052
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: List of Automatic Ban Offenses

Postby Natalya » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:06 am

stubby wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Also, stubby - don't you ban people for concurring with other peoples opinions? Agreeing is fine, concurring - not so much.

Oh yeah! How could I forget?

I think you should ban yourself for this. I mean I know you were trying to point out the irony, but come on, it would be even funnier if you banned yourself for a day for breaking your own rule. You can also ban me for a day for suggesting you ban someone. Then it would really be funny.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: List of Automatic Ban Offenses

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:31 am

1 day ban for Natalya for asking to ban someone.

:rtfm:

Alas, I cannot ban stubby.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2791
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: List of Automatic Ban Offenses

Postby stubby » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

Natalya wrote:
stubby wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Also, stubby - don't you ban people for concurring with other peoples opinions? Agreeing is fine, concurring - not so much.

Oh yeah! How could I forget?

I think you should ban yourself for this. I mean I know you were trying to point out the irony, but come on, it would be even funnier if you banned yourself for a day for breaking your own rule. You can also ban me for a day for suggesting you ban someone. Then it would really be funny.

Nice! But I just did that over in the New People thread. I have to wait for the joke cooldown.

Anyway the ban isn't for agreeing, it's for concurring. It's a fine line. A fine, blatantly arbitrary nonsensical line.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5052
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm


Return to Administration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest