Natalya, have you just changed everyones avatar?

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

Natalya, have you just changed everyones avatar?

Postby Nimja » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:25 am

:why:
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" - Overwatch_Elite
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Natalya, have you just changed everyones avatar?

Postby Maverick » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Apparently not.
I'm not dead
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Natalya, have you just changed everyones avatar?

Postby Natalya » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Not everybody.

Just the people who matter.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Natalya
Never Ending Identity Crisis
Never Ending Identity Crisis
 
Posts: 6134
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Natalya, have you just changed everyones avatar?

Postby mgb519 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:02 pm

:(
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2718
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Natalya, have you just changed everyones avatar?

Postby Nimja » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:15 am

Natalya wrote:Not everybody.

Just the people who matter.

I feel better now.Thanks.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" - Overwatch_Elite
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Natalya, have you just changed everyones avatar?

Postby Quantumsurfer » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Nimja wrote:
Natalya wrote:Not everybody.

Just the people who matter.

I feel better now.Thanks.


I feel better now, too.
User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: Natalya, have you just changed everyones avatar?

Postby motorhead fan » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:00 pm

do you mean the Anime stuff? if so, wow.

But I still changed it back.
Image
User avatar
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: Natalya, have you just changed everyones avatar?

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:02 pm

motorhead fan wrote:do you mean the Anime stuff? if so, wow.

But I still changed it back.

fight the power motorhead
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: everywhere


Return to Administration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest