Bann's Battles

Like a Dewey Decimal system of destruction

Moderators: Scratch, OneEye589

Bann's Battles

Postby bann154 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:43 pm

Space Battles:
Crash Site Massacre: Various groups attempt to acquire items from a capsule that has crashed on a planet.

Into The Breach: The Atherta federation defends a cities outer defenses from Immortal invaders what they are there for nobody knows...

The Great War: Sovak Campaign
Image
Campaign Map.
No Mans Land: The Union States attempt to charge the Sovak trenches but the Sovaks have other plans...
Scouring Of Vrock: The Sovak Union continues to press further into the U.S.'s territory getting ever closer to the capital...

Medivo Battles
Battle For The Pass: Evil attempts to invade the Falcon kingdom.
Last edited by bann154 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places
User avatar
bann154
bann is the mann
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:06 am
Location: Canada Eh?

Re: Bann's Battles

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:31 pm

I really like the idea of having a campaign map and multiple (presumably) small battles that tell the story of this war.

I hope to partake in the next game in that series and make my mark on the outcome of this story!
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Bann's Battles

Postby bann154 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:00 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:I really like the idea of having a campaign map and multiple (presumably) small battles that tell the story of this war.

I hope to partake in the next game in that series and make my mark on the outcome of this story!

Thanks! Well they may or may not grow in size it really depends on what happens and how close the attackers get. Oh sweet! i will be doing the next battle shortly actually.
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places
User avatar
bann154
bann is the mann
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:06 am
Location: Canada Eh?

Re: Bann's Battles

Postby RunsWithLegos » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:22 pm

bann154 wrote:Thanks! Well they may or may not grow in size it really depends on what happens and how close the attackers get. Oh sweet! i will be doing the next battle shortly actually.


Do you mean  larger with number of minifigs or sheer size of the map?


I'll keep my eye open!
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Bann's Battles

Postby bann154 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:27 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:
bann154 wrote:Thanks! Well they may or may not grow in size it really depends on what happens and how close the attackers get. Oh sweet! i will be doing the next battle shortly actually.


Do you mean  larger with number of minifigs or sheer size of the map?


I'll keep my eye open!

:mystery:   :wink:
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places
User avatar
bann154
bann is the mann
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:06 am
Location: Canada Eh?

Re: Bann's Battles

Postby Kommander Ken » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:15 pm

It's all part of Bann's secret plann.
User avatar
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: The Frozen Wastes

Re: Bann's Battles

Postby AnnoyedZebra » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:41 am

Kommander Ken wrote:It's all part of Bann's secret plann.

:excellent:  :ftw:  :ftw:  :ftw:  :ftw:  :ftw:  :ftw:  :ftw:  :csi:  :csi:  :csi:
User avatar
AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:46 am


Return to Forum Battle Top Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest