QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Like a Dewey Decimal system of destruction

Moderator: OneEye589

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Postby Predator » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:42 am

Image
Left to right: Predator (One Man Army gear), Death Sqaud, Black Knight (Standard soldier, they must wear armor, they're basically Grey Knight from 40k, so make them really elite but really costly.), Alt. Death Sqaud (If you don't have the pieces)

Make up the allies, Grey Knights are here for Peach Killing  :twisted: , and Predator to see the both the Immortals and Anti-Immortals fight.

:belushi:
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:12 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Natalya wrote:Do you have a variant of those guys in full space suits?


I have Valkyries, which are your typical Bavarian soldiers with jet packs and grey space police III helms. They also wield khopeshes from pharaoh quest in addition to Stg 44s.

Pics later.


Image

Image
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8424
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Postby RunsWithLegos » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:01 pm

awesome!!!
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Postby Zupponn » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:51 pm

Do Bavarians always have those Mandalorian jetpacks?  I'm looking into possibly turning my newly acquired Mandalorian battle packs into them, but was thinking about using the jetpacks for my Scythians.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6566
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Postby Silverdream » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Zupponn wrote:Do Bavarians always have those Mandalorian jetpacks?  I'm looking into possibly turning my newly acquired Mandalorian battle packs into them, but was thinking about using the jetpacks for my Scythians.


Only Valkyries wear the Jetpacks.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8424
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Postby Germanico » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:30 pm

1. Im proud to zee a german making an awsome battle!
2. I want this guy (Afro-Jack) and his Blue man group! (Just some guys with blue armor ,blue weapons ,blue shields)
Image
3. Third Alliance maybe..
Do you know Radeberger? Charlie Sheen likes it...
User avatar
Germanico
Hero
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm
Location: Deeeep in the swamp forest of Peachian 4

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Postby Vami IV » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:59 pm

.
Last edited by Vami IV on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 2812
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Postby Predator » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:16 pm

@Vami
I approve of that char. Quite the original idea.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Postby Vami IV » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:52 pm

.
Last edited by Vami IV on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 2812
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:18 am

Isn't it great that Brickshelf hosts for eternity?

Here's my dudes, the one with the spiky hair, goggles, and shit-eating grin is the hero.

Image

Image

Image

Image

(The ordinary troops in my army are just guys in green/brown/black camo, the Toy Story army dudes work well in a pinch)
Last edited by Keldoclock on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Postby Gorono » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:00 pm

I want to participate too even though i am not very skilled.These are my soldiers

My general: Professor Moustachio
Image

My heavy units: The sniper and the lazer spearman
Image
Image

And finally these are my light units: The lazer swordsman and the rifleman
Image
Image

If you have any problems PM me.
TROLOLO
Gorono
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:09 am

Previous

Return to Forum Battle Top Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest