fourhundred metal

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: Apollyon, BFenix

Re: fourhundred metal

Postby Zupponn » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:23 pm

I like to listen to stuff on Youtube to find out if I like them. Them I either buy the CD or the digital album. I always do like going to the nearby used media store and getting CDs for like $5 though.
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 pm

I don't generally torrent music unless:
a- You can't find it on itunes or it is out of print (Most Ozzy-era Sabbath is the first)
b- It only comes with a full album

Even then, if I can get the CD in the Best Buy sales bin or on Amazon for cheap I get them there instead, because I love having a neat physical copy to import onto itunes. And if I can't get the CD or I just want one song I usually just get it on itunes because on itunes it automatically syncs to all your stuff and it's backed up in the cloud.

Also, I'm incredibly OCD so I don't usually torrent single songs because then I have to make an entry for it on itunes and get the album artwork and all that stuff or it drives me mad.
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Zupponn wrote:I like to listen to stuff on Youtube to find out if I like them. Them I either buy the CD or the digital album. I always do like going to the nearby used media store and getting CDs for like $5 though.

Ever since youtube started just having full albums for everything all the time, I've just been doing that. It's a lifesaver at work.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Zupponn » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:26 pm

I also like using Pandora. There's nothing like discovering a band you like by just listening to one of your favorite bands' channels.
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:19 pm

I recently took a note from IV and started torrenting albums. I used all the space up on my hardrive in about 2 days. I might have a problem.
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Previous

Return to The Metal