Manly Fucking Weapons

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: BFenix, Apollyon

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby mgb519 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:04 pm

The one which you inadvertently started without realizing it.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Bragallot » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:26 pm

I don't think having a gun makes you badass. That's an opinion. Good luck trying to argue with that.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby mgb519 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:32 pm

Yes, well all the weapons in the world don't account for human stupidity.
You know, the same human stupidity that led England to prohibit firearms?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Bragallot » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Human stupidity = manageable

Human stupidity + firearms = fatal
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Thesson » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:10 pm

cult stupidity+ medieval weapons=
Image
Image
User avatar
Thesson
Dimmy
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Mars

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Bragallot » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:38 pm

:2camels:
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Predator » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Bragallot wrote: :2camels:

Image
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Bragallot » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Image
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby BFenix » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Image

Despite whatever discussion and whoever posted this image, I highly approve its message. :666:
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4783
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Predator » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:06 pm

It's from a thread about Solar Empire VS New Lunar Republic. Theres tons of that shit there. Want more?
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Thesson wrote:cult stupidity+ medieval weapons=
Image

Human stupidity + video game weapons:
Image
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Silverdream » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:15 pm

http://i.imgur.com/ubvcc.jpg

Ser Wayne is worthy of the metal(Image is too big).
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7766
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby BFenix » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Silverdream wrote:http://i.imgur.com/ubvcc.jpg

Ser Wayne is worthy of the metal(Image is too big).


Truly the Dark Knight.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4783
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Manly Fucking Weapons

Postby Warhead » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:32 am

All Hail! Norway's Finest Son...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUO9ikz63vA
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Previous

Return to The Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests