The 9th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Zupponn, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios

Re: The 9th Annual Halloween Hellhunt

Postby AZKAMAT » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Getting to this over the weekend. My most recent was spending 90 minutes reviewing bloodbutts.

EDIT: I meant the buttnomikon battle!
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

Kant b'leev uh wun! Image
AZKAMAT
Minifig

Postby AZKAMAT » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:06 pm

OK all wrapped up at last! Sorry for the wait but I wanted to dedicate at least 1 hour to each entry.
Check out mah BOL's of STIL! http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16612

AZKAMAT
Minifig

Postby Darkstorm » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:11 pm

My apologies for the late judging on that last one. Got it in, and I just want to congratulate everyone for what I think was a pretty good contest.
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
Darkstorm
oh god

Postby AZKAMAT » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:45 pm

Same, Dark, it was great this year. 10 entries from 9 contestants, right?

It isn't lost on me that I probably only won last year due to lack of competition, and this year's turnout is a heart-warmer from a community standpoint as it helps show that interest maybe increased in the game.

AZKAMAT
Minifig

Postby Zupponn » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:14 pm

The final scores are up!  Congratulations to our new Lord of Battle Sir Sporktimus and his battle Hungry for Chaos which narrowly beat out the competition from ninja_bait and Duerer by less than .05 points!  The final scores are up for all of the battles except BloodButts, which I have no score from AZKAMAT for.  It is currently marked as 'Unfinished' until I get that in.

Thanks to everyone for participating this year!  10 battles is a solid amount!  I will be posting the victory to the front page and changing the stickied threads in the forum in the next few days.

On to 2019 and more Brikwarrior action!
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Postby AZKAMAT » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:03 pm

Zupponn wrote:The final scores are up!  Congratulations to our new Lord of Battle Sir Sporktimus and his battle Hungry for Chaos which narrowly beat out the competition from ninja_bait and Duerer by less than .05 points!  The final scores are up for all of the battles except BloodButts, which I have no score from AZKAMAT for.  It is currently marked as 'Unfinished' until I get that in.

Thanks to everyone for participating this year!  10 battles is a solid amount!  I will be posting the victory to the front page and changing the stickied threads in the forum in the next few days.

On to 2019 and more Brikwarrior action!

AZKAMAT wrote:Yeah, are us judges missing something? I'll wait up to 3 days to see if Archduke posts an explanation or something else happens. If I happen to not get back by then, then my score is the same as Ninja's.

ninja_bait wrote:gameplay 1
photography 4
violence 1
writing 2
appeal 2

nothing but empty promises here

It was so sadly disappointing that I forgot about it.  :cry:

AZKAMAT
Minifig

Postby ninja_bait » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:09 pm

Ah, always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Congrats to Sir Sporktimus!  Well won with the faction designs, photography, and general chaos!
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Postby Darkstorm » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:46 pm

ninja_bait wrote:Ah, always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Congrats to Sir Sporktimus!  Well won with the faction designs, photography, and general chaos!

Ah, always a family friend that was a last-minute invitation after the bride's third cousin's half-brother got dysentery and could not attend the wedding, and the couple had to flip a coin to see whether they would invite me or the mailman to take his place in the backety-back of the wedding where I can't see a thing  :wink:

On a slightly more serious note, congratulations to Sir Sporktimus for a job well done.  :tiger:
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:
Darkstorm
oh god

Postby Kommander Ken » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Another fantastic Hellhunt, boys.  Good stuff, Spork! That battle was super fun to be a part of. :studgod:  :666:
Kommander Ken
bad at shitposting
bad at shitposting

Previous

Return to Reports From the Field