August 3 Brickwar @ Brickfair: Dragon Guard v. Mythic Order

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Lord Mercat
Minifig

Re: August 3 Brickwar @ Brickfair: Dragon Guard v. Mythic Or

Post by Lord Mercat » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:that is an ungodly amount of blue pegs
I believe it has 5350 of the blue 1x1 rounds in it. There are also approx 360 light blue rounds, and 300ish clear rounds for the base of the waterfall and around the bridge area.
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:My hot wife and I were about to get a divorce until we saw your army. You have saved our marriage and won our allegiance.
Marriages Saved: 1

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Re: August 3 Brickwar @ Brickfair: Dragon Guard v. Mythic Or

Post by Bragallot » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:05 am

Lord Mercat wrote:Component damage would likely work as well, Rancors can be taken apart into several pieces, their lower jaw is removable, as well as both arms and hands- atttacking forces could also focus on the armor itself, to destroy it and make the creature more vulnerable.

Anyway, I'll have some better images up later tonight/tommorrow, I'm working on an armory topic, there's just a lot of pics I had to wade through.
It's cool that you thought of that, I was thinking about how destructible armour could work myself. Looking forward to the pictures (and stat information, perhaps :twisted: ). It's a real shame I live so far away from every other Brikwarrior, I'd love to pit some of my forces against something like that.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?