Space Troopers vs. Pirates vs. Imperial Soldiers vs. Knights

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:19 am

i actually really like this, although i think that there should be a non-turn counting way of calculating wussiness.

if any minifig dosen't use their action for the turn, or does the same series of movements over and over (hide behind a wall, fire, re-hide as an example), opposing team players may make a wuss check. similar to a heroic feat, opposing players roll a d6* to see who's right. if the player who declared the wussiness wins, the targeted unit or squad or group of similar units (units who were all doing the exact same lame thing), any player can use heroic feats to kill the wusses.

*almighty bennies DO apply to this roll. players who deserved bennies know more about the spirit of the game, and therefore can have more leniancy on being a wuss, as well as more ability to call out a wuss.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:22 am

The pirate in picture79 is a bit confused with choosing the target...

About the battle, it was a bit dificult to guess what was going on, because if the description isn't above or in the image, it is hard to see it. Another problem was to wait for pics to load. I saw the first half of the first page, then i saw all the others just passing by.

Anyways, seems good to me. Next time do it in Freewebs or here, really, like i did (http://www.freewebs.com/pagrikyprod/legoandbrikwars.htm). It is just...easier.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:14 am

I always use flickr and I agree with pesgores.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:47 am

You can use Brickshelf too, but with the description of what's going on IN the picture, like, here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=197287

Ok, there are better than that one, but it is an example.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"