Oregon Trip 2k17: The Great Battle for Whatever

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Oregon Trip 2k17: The Great Battle for Whatever

Post by sahasrahla » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:40 am

Been on vaycay the last two weeks, visiting family back in the homeland. decided to run a brikwars game while i had (brief) access to my legos again!

We came up with a vague scenario about stealing treasure from a ninja clan but it quickly became irrelevant as priorities shifted inevitably towards slaughtering everyone else on the field.

overwatch. messy map, threw it together in about four hours. some good areas tho

my army, the infamous Space Fuckers. Infantry division and some heavies riding the fuck truck

we are the Space Fuckers and we do not come in peace

back again after their disastrous last engagement, the Lukarian Empire has conscripted a bunch of fresh meat for the grinder.

you can't see them, but there are ninjas crawling all over that mountain

and the Hot&Spicy Fire Legion, played by my brother

over on the left there you can see their hero, stitch. i'm not sure why stitch is even in this army at all

the Lukarian Empire immediately does what empires do best and lays claim to new territory.

the Space Fuckers occupy some buildings

first action of the game: the fuck truck dumps a squad of heavies right in front of the fire legion. these guys end up being basically unstoppable for the entire game.

half the Fire Legion splits off to take the sky bridge.

those who lagged behind were summarily gunned down

on the rooftops, the Fire Legion has better luck. they outnumber the Space Fuckers 4-1

after some intense fighting, the legion starts jumping wildly across the gap in a frenzy for blood. those Space Fuckers have fucked for the last time

meanwhile, a horde of barbarians suddenly appears and charges the Lukarians head on (another friend showed up halfway in and threw together a last-minute army).

the Lukarians foolishly elect to swim across the river to bayonet charge the enemy, instead of just shooting at them like any sane person would do

a second detachment of Lukarians tried to take the ninja mountain, but, i mean... ninjas. come on.

the Fire Legion crosses the sky bridge, but the rest of the Space Fuckers are already waiting for them, and with my heavies supported by long-range weaponry in the rear flank, they are gunned down in waves.

the one-sided battle comes to an abrupt end when the fuck truck crashes full-tilt into the bridge supports, collapsing the whole thing

meanwhile, the brave but woefully outnumbered Lukarians finally fall to the chaotic bloodlust of the barbarian hordes after literally filling the lake with corpses. the last man tries to escape with the colors, a noble attempt, but the spears of the barbarians find him at last

at this point it was past midnight and we decided to call it quits. it was pretty obvious at this point that the Space Fuckers significantly outnumbered all other remaining forces, so I was declared the winner. another battlefield successfully fucked!

overwatch

not a lot of pictures but i tried to get the highlights. I missed a pretty epic showdown between the last remaining Lukarian sergeant and like four barbarians, and also one of the ninjas getting trapped inside a barrel and set on fire by the Space Fuckers. next time I hope to have the time to really put together a strong battlefield, rather than just throwing things together at the last minute with no real plan lol
Last edited by sahasrahla on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Re: Oregon Trip 2k17: The Great Battle for Whatever

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:53 am

Sweet looking battle!
I love the factions and the map looks ossum
:tiger:
:belushi: :666: :all:
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?
Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage
all I have is anthrax and rage

Post by Kastrenzo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:27 am

space fuckers is a genius name
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Post by sahasrahla » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:57 am

Kastrenzo wrote:space fuckers is a genius name
oh yeah, you haven't seen the last of them