Ak'zhast, 45.6687N, 58.005694W

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

BriksKrieg
Dimmy

Ak'zhast, 45.6687N, 58.005694W

Post by BriksKrieg » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:38 pm

Brytan: Hello a-gain, thank you for joining us on Channel 47 FrontLine News. My name is Brytan Smith. Today, I am joining the soldiers of the Shivarian 15th Assault group, preparing to attack across the one remaining bridge to the ruined city of Ak'zhast.
Brytan: Here is the lead CO, or Commanding Officer of this battalion of troops, Ryn Moore.
Brytan: Captain, what exactly are you and your men trying to do here?
Cpt. Moore: Well, we are preparing to send men across the bridge, which has been heavily damaged by artillery from both our guns, and Peach insurgents. Right now, we are making sure the damn thing wont collapse under us, as we cross.
Brytan: I see. Is it true, that both Hienrek, and Alinnov are here, and will participate in the battle?
Cpt. Moore: Yes, Akzhast was both of their hometown, and it is in a very commanding area, as it over looks a major arms factory.
shots ring out Brytan: Jared!(camera guy) Get the drone up!
Soldier: Captain!! APL troops approaching our position!
Soldier: Hey, lady! Take these. Follow the medic to the mortar building. Stay there.
Shivarian troops open up
Apl go down
The Shivarians aren't completely invincible
Peach troops show up
Peach troops move up and fire on APL targets
More APL go down. This has not gone very well for them.
Those nice red tiles at one time where am APL rpg guy. He was attempting to shoot POINT-BLANK at the enemy peaches, and somehow screwed up all of his rolls, crit-failed, and blew himself up. He also took out A-Jaxx, another APL, and got just lucky enough to take out, one peach, as opposed to, lets say, all of them. Great trade right there.
Peach and Anti-Peach trade kills
The mortar opens fire
Direct hit!!!

AAAAAAAnnnnnnnndddddddd thats all i got to. I had to clean my room to make room for some more legos so i could do another battle, which i will get up really soon.

Hope y'all enjoyed the bit i posted!!
Last edited by BriksKrieg on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
:troll:
Tzan wrote:The STFU looks like its positioned at the tip of the galactic penis.
ninja_bait wrote:I am vaguely aware that head pats are a weeb thing and weeb things are usually lewd

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Re: Ak'zhast, 45.6687N, 58.005694W

Post by motorhead fan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:12 am

Looks pretty cool, I'm looking forward to the rest.