war on dimmie's (literally)

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Moronstudios

delete dimmie group?

yes
7
32%
no *cough retard cough*
15
68%
 
Total votes : 22

war on dimmie's (literally)

Postby dilanski » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:33 pm

i have just quit the retarded dimmie's group for those who haven't seen it its just j+b and alfredjr saying how thick and stupid they are.i want it gone and gone now who's with me?
ImageImageImage
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2133
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Greenkey15 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:36 pm

The dimmies group is there for a reason. Unless... You are suggesting we use the Silvadream method on them (ban them until they get better). If that's what you mean, then yes.
User avatar
Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:13 pm

If you aren't part of the group, you can't even see any of the posts. I'm content letting them degrade themselves. Maybe all the Dimmies will implode from it one of these days.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby Shadow Metagross » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Well, your poll would call me a retard if I don''t vote to remove people from an non-exclusive forum. I won't vote.

OneEye589 wrote:If you aren't part of the group, you can't even see any of the posts. I'm content letting them degrade themselves. Maybe all the Dimmies will implode from it one of these days.

That was a very informative post.
Stop Laughing and contribute to society.
~SM
_________________
TROLOLO
Shadow Metagross
Hero
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:16 pm
Location: It Depends

Postby Bluehawk2000 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Guys,(and blitzen and natalya) I hope you doanloaded the newest LDD pallete cause it has some of the most awesome peices ever. here a short list of a few the Ripper(the chainsaw peice I named after the weapon in fallout), huge wheels and tires, that huge cage/gate peice, treasure chest, lightsaber stuff, plus much more. Sadly, it isn't all good news as they removed the best three windsheilds the a-wing one, that curved one with two clicky hinges on the back, and that small 2 wide angled one that was always hard to use.
User avatar
Bluehawk2000
Officer
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:32 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Greenkey15 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Why would they remove parts!?! *gasp!*
User avatar
Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Bluehawk2000 wrote:Guys,(and blitzen and natalya) I hope you doanloaded the newest LDD pallete cause it has some of the most awesome peices ever. here a short list of a few the Ripper(the chainsaw peice I named after the weapon in fallout), huge wheels and tires, that huge cage/gate peice, treasure chest, lightsaber stuff, plus much more. Sadly, it isn't all good news as they removed the best three windsheilds the a-wing one, that curved one with two clicky hinges on the back, and that small 2 wide angled one that was always hard to use.


What the hell does that have to do with this thread?
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:07 pm

What doesn't have to do with this thread?
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6644
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Postby Bluehawk2000 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 pm

How did my post end up over here? It was supposed to be in another thread(pes's buggy). :lol:
User avatar
Bluehawk2000
Officer
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:32 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: war on dimmie's (literally)

Postby Theblackdog » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:15 am

dilanski wrote:i have just quit the retarded dimmie's group for those who haven't seen it its just j+b and alfredjr saying how thick and stupid they are.i want it gone and gone now who's with me?


The dimmies group exists because it is a release valve. If it wasn't there, j+b and alfredjr would be saying how thick and stupid they are on this forum instead of the Dimmies forum. j+b and alfred actually do make occasional contributions to the community here, so let it go. If you don't like it, you don't have to open the forum.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Image
User avatar
Theblackdog
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2504
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Postby Nitewatchman » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:17 pm

You would rather have them co-mingle with us?

I believe an execution is in order.

Gentlemen?
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby Shadow Metagross » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Why hang him when we can put him in a cage and poke him with a stick?
But, yeah. . .
no dilanski
Stop Laughing and contribute to society.
~SM
_________________
TROLOLO
Shadow Metagross
Hero
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:16 pm
Location: It Depends

Postby james+burgundy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:27 pm

ok i am going to do it FUCK You Dimmies rock they are all that stand between the rest of the forums and Blitzen, distinguished Owner of the English Language's evil rule of correct grammar and Snoberishm get you head straight dam you you dapper pink head loving moron god what the hell is wrong with you dilanski!!!
User avatar
james+burgundy
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:34 pm

Postby tahthing » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Shadow Metagross wrote:Why hang him when we can put him in a cage and poke him with a stick?
But, yeah. . .
no dilanski

nah hang him by one ankle from a tree by a nylon rope (this really hurts) and then poke him with very hot metal rods (with rubber handles of course).
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
User avatar
tahthing
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:02 pm
Location: Supprised this account isn't

Postby Nitewatchman » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:02 pm

james+burgundy wrote:ok i am going to do it FUCK You Dimmies rock they are all that stand between the rest of the forums and Blitzen, distinguished Owner of the English Language's evil rule of correct grammar and Snoberishm get you head straight dam you you dapper pink head loving moron god what the hell is wrong with you dilanski!!!


Why, I say!

Someone has a snake up his corn pipe!
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Next

Return to Reports From the Field

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest