Share your tales of battle and mayhem
Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Moronstudios
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 10:31 am
- Location: Destroying Groin's Face
and don't use that myth busted icon all the time
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2163
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
Cpl. Halan wrote:Miggy, you just rezzed a topic. Before you post, check the date of the previous post. If it is more than a month old, don't post.
But on the other hand
- tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
- Posts: 4532
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
I tend to use whatever I have when I play, which unfortunately is about 15 minifigs. I will be fixing that.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
- Location: Waiting for my ban to expire
I like big battles but it generaly depends on how many exposives/vehicles you are using IMO if it is a large battle with not many explosions it's gonna drag on.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 462
- Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:10 pm
I prefer well-built backgrounds/killing grounds, and a medium amount of figs, it makes the game go much faster.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1427
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
- Location: The logical answer would be
I would love to play in an epic battle, but so far all I have managed was medium-large ones involving about a hundred figs total and some vehicles. They're still fun, generally the bigger the better.
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:44 am
- Location: Shittier, younger version of Colette
Return to Reports From the Field
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests