Share your tales of battle and mayhem
Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios
This was actually a good battle report. I'm a huge fan of tunasailor. Too bad he doesn't post here anymore.
"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"
- You think I have a god complex? Let me tell you something. I am god.
- Posts: 5079
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Now in Ontario
Agreed. Nice vehicles and good pics.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Posts: 1614
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
same. and he was the inventor of the armored car, which should have won an award somewhere it was so good.
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1752
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
- Location: The logical answer would be
enders_shadow wrote:same. and he was the inventor of the armored car, which should have won an award somewhere it was so good.
Uh no, F.R. Simms invented the armoured car 112 years ago. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_War_Car
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
- saved forest from a random forest
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
- Location: SPIIIIIIIIN-ing.
Return to Reports From the Field
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Battlegrinder and 3 guests