Share your tales of battle and mayhem
Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Moronstudios
the easiest way to resize them , to upload them in MS Paint and press CTRL+W then downsize about 45 width 45 height that should give you a decent spread
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:36 pm
- Location: Grand Admiral of the Hodgepodgian fleet
Sorry guys, my bad.
This mistake will not be repeated. The beatings will continue until morale improves and/or people forget about the mistake.
- Posts: 1082
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Still Controversial to Some Douches
What mistake? Wait, what were we talking about here? I have a feeling
has something to do with this.
I've been waiting desperately for even the slightest chance to use the Dog-Fonz
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 7:12 pm
- Location: Yes.
Return to Reports From the Field
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest