Share your tales of battle and mayhem
Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Moronstudios
I honestly chuckled at the "sickeningly goody two shoes" part.
- bog standard
- Posts: 4303
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Zahru II wrote: but then Fabio used his undeniable personality and persuaded them to attack the undead instead.
Glory to lord Fabio, though he may have lost he made sure to look good doing it.
Das Raver B
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:44 pm
- Location: Space Precinct B
And honestly, isn't that what really matters about all else? Looking good while doing it?
- Nice Dubs
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: San Santos' Villa,Space Mexico
Rocket_Saint wrote:And honestly, isn't that what really matters about all else? Looking good while doing it?
If you do something, do it whit style...
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:35 am
- Location: In the middle of the sh*t called Hungary
Return to Reports From the Field
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest