Outpost Attack

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu

Outpost Attack

Postby sjosten » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:39 am

I had a quick BrikWars earlier, but don't have the best camera, or a tri-pod, so I'm only posting the more entertaining parts.

Here's the set-up. On top are the attackers, with the base they're attacking on the bottom.
Here we have the sailor crashing his ATV into the side of a car, destroying half of it.
After the car was totalled, the sailor tackled the guy on top. Neither took damage, but when the driver shot the sailor, he got overkill and shot right through the sailor's head into his buddy's.
A Nega-Blokian gunner crit-failed and fell backwards into a computer. The computer shorted out, electrifying the sap.
An Octan worker tried to attack an ADU guy. but got blown up. The blast tore off a chunk of two buildings.
The last kill, ADU guy crammed five grenades into a bazooka and fired them all at pilot guy at the same time. He face-planted into the bar after being blown up from the back.
An overview of the carnage. The ADU guy was the last survivor and the defenders won. The ADU guy himself was really lucky, in that he exploded three times and was shot, but still won. Unfortunately, the pics of that weren't very cool, so I scrapped 'em.
Han Solo wrote: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid.
sjosten
Minifig

Re: Outpost Attack

Postby Apollyon » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:57 am

I know about fire rings but what about gold coins? :phil:
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
Apollyon
My Little Pony

Re: Outpost Attack

Postby Zahru II » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:35 am

They'd make awesome Almighty Bennys :idea:
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Return to Reports From the Field