The monster hovertank's revenge: a field report

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Moronstudios

The monster hovertank's revenge: a field report

Postby Jaye Tea » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:51 pm

This is an overview of a battle I had a long time ago with an old friend. We didn't take pics, so heres an overview of the battle at the begining.

the 1 and 2 circles are squads of guys with guns Im blue, he's green. O and my 2nd squad is a hero on a dragon. don't ask.

Turn 1: everything moves forward.

Turn 2: his freak of a hovertank( we didn't use cp costs and he took advantage of that, making a huge thing with like ten siege weapons on it) destorys my hovertank. I have my dragon burn up his ammo cache and some of his infantry.

Turn 3: his tank takes revenge on my dragon, but my hero uses a stupendous feat to jump on his hover and place a mk3 sticky bomb. My Kamikaze is in the midst of his last squad at the door, but they wont kill him.

Turn 4:0ur two remaining squads meet at the wall's door. my kamikaze still in anticipation. my squad fires on his guys but all miss. with my last rifleman I have an ingenuous revelation and shoot my own kamikaze (who has a kamikaze bomb in him, and three more mk3 grenades on his person) my friend starts to protest then remembers this is what brikwars is all about and his whole squad goes up in horrifing inferno.

Final Turn: I have a hero, three troops left and my opponent has his hover. my bomb finally bolws up demolishing one side of his hover. but, it still has enough of a kick to incinerate my remaining figs. so, I lost oh well, at least there was a lot of carnage.
Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. May the Blessings of the Bomb Almighty, and the Fellowship of the Holy Fallout, descend upon us all. This day and forever more. Amen!
Jaye Tea
Officer

Postby Theblackdog » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Do you at least have a shot of the hovertank?
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Postby Jaye Tea » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:10 pm

nope unfortunately, but you didn't miss much. I mean he just took the wheels off a Turbo Tank made t a little more aerodynamic. Then but some huge siege weapons on it, like ten... which I had thought we were gonna use cp points but he convieneintly built this huge monster and didn't bother to make its cost or give it a movement penalty for all it's siege weapons.(we used 2001 rules, not only do I prefer them, but this was before '05)
Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. May the Blessings of the Bomb Almighty, and the Fellowship of the Holy Fallout, descend upon us all. This day and forever more. Amen!
Jaye Tea
Officer

Return to Reports From the Field