Bane of Reyo awesome battle

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Zupponn

Bane of Reyo awesome battle

Postby alphafalcon541 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Payton and I got together yesterday and for the people of these forums we compiled this battle report. The new Hammerhead tank that I created was fielded and put to good use. So onto the battle. Payton forgot his army so he had to use one of mine.
Overview:
My forces: one squad of infantry, one snipezooka squad with flamethrower, two hero's, a machine gun team, and the hammerhead tank.
Payton's forces: one squad of infantry, two hero's, two mechanics, two bazooka's, one remote operator pilot, one sniper, one heavy team, one creeper, one walker, and one medic.
About 24 minifigures each.

Turn one:
Alphafalcon541
The tank fires for the first time and rips apart two soldiers in a gory explosion.
The tank fires again ending the lives of two more soldiers. Payton has now learned the hard way that riot shields do not stop tank shells.
My sniper kills one of Payton's rocket troops. More blood flies.
My snipezooka team wades into the water and aims at the closest target.
The machine gun is set on fire and the sniper is outright killed. Payton is losing men quickly.
I get my hero's own leg cut of by rolling a one against Payton's six.
My other hero slips into the shadows and is invisible.
The machine gun decides this is a great time to party and try to summon MFS. They fail but this guy is having a lot of fun. Payton went and found a pizza in my huge boxes of Lego.

Payton
He shoots of my hero's other leg. He's still not dead but will be by turn three. He needs medical attention.
One of his hero's summons a shark to bit of my soldiers legs. The water becomes red as the shark thrashes beneath the surface.
His men carry a box down to the pier. It contains random object depending on a d6 being rolled.
His creeper lets of the first missile with a perfect roll.
The wall is destroyed but all my men bail with 5 six's being rolled by yours truly.
My hero is finally killed by some special troops with flamethrowers that arrived as reinforcements.

Turn Two
Alphafalcon541
My tank accidentally hits the remains of the walls and it crushes three of my troops. Blood gushes into my lieutenants face but he just looks away not caring a bit.
The tank rolls through the other entrance and it is awesome. It nearly crushed two more troops bu thankfully didn't.
The main cannon fires and hits.
For once a riot shield does the trick and stops the cannon sending the guy behind the shield flying. He becomes a minor hero for stopping a tank cannon with a riot shield.
The resulting explosion kills the two medics who were lounging behind cover drinking in their free time.
The minor hero lands in a bush but survives unhurt. I would have found it ironic if he had died from a blackberry plant.
He climbs out of the bush and wipes his forehead. Suddenly he hears the tank turret turning towards him.
It fires straight up and does nothing expect piss me off.
One of my normal soldiers picks up his friends body pulls the pin on a grenade attaches it to the body and throws it. For some reason he hears cursing coming from the body, but simply smiles and turns his back on the scene.
The body lands surprising all the soldiers around it.
It explodes and does....... nothing sh*t! Not shown but my medic goes and sits on a fuel tank annoying his friends who dared him to do it.

Payton
His soldiers dump the contents into the water which ignites and explodes killing many.
Soldiers are vaporized and thrown across the field converting the field to a blood bath.
Best picture in this whole battle report, the fuel tank where my medic was sitting explodes as the explosion from the crates hit it. My medic, and a soldier are sent flying, while others look for cover. This pretty much is the best image I have from a brikwars battle.
They both dies on impact with the ground.
Two other soldiers die from the explosion. The field is now ruined.
Payton shoots a rocket at my compound.
It flies through the window next to my hero. He is hiding because we have decided to end the game when all hero's are dead.
He stares at it not figuring out whats going on until he hears a feminine voice say, "Explosion in 10 seconds!"
Just as the rocket explodes he jumps backwards through the window surviving the blast and all the pieces of wreckage.
He lands and catches his breath for a second aka blacks out.
The creeper fires its last rocket towards the destroyed compound building.
Straight into the party room. They don't even notice until it's to late. By now Payton and I were laughing so loudly that my rabbit hid in her cage in pure terror. She later got a piece of dried apple to make up for it.
This poor guy goes flying as the explosion rocks the room.
All around tables burn and the building collapses. You can see it leaning a bit.
they are all disrupted but alive. The party guy is well and truly pissed of. He can't find his I-pod in all the wreckage.
Payton ends his turn by ending my snipers life.

Turn Three
Alphafalcon541
The tank fires its gun at a target.
And so ends the minor hero, and the other infantry. His shield did not save him this time.
My lone hero jumps down with two chainswords and prepare to send red bricks flying.
And three more soldiers are killed. Payton is now just trying to defend his title as I shred his troops with bloody intent.
He then jumps towards the last hero, just as he brings his gun up to bear.
He shoots as my hero swings...........
A chainsword shreds his hero's neck and it passes right through.
Just as my hero is shot through the chest.
All hero's are dead so Payton's forces leave.
My soldiers sit down and relax. and party.
Thus ends the Bane of Reyo!
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Re: Bane of Reyo awesome battle

Postby Natalya » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:35 am

Holy crap that was awesome!!
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby Gh0st » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:51 am

Snipezooka.
Snipe.
Zooka.
Snipezooka.
Spoiler: show
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD MY TESTICLES EXPLODED FROM THE SHEAR MANLINESS SPEWING FROM THAT WORD LIKE A FAUCET SPEWS GRAPEJUICE
TROLOLO
Gh0st
Champion

Postby Ben-Jammin » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:56 am

Natalya wrote:Holy crap that was awesome!!

:iconcur: :studgod:

This was better than the first one. That tank is a beast!

This really is an awesome pic. Nice job with the explosion!

And I loled at the party room rocket scene. Fantastic job!
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby samuelzz10 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:21 pm

probably one of the best battle reports since this:
http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7677
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby alphafalcon541 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Thanks guys next battle should be up this week or next. The tank does have its own thread in the armory
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Postby Kalvinator » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:44 pm

That was freaking amazing!
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Return to Reports From the Field