Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Re: Krakow Union(Two Poland Threads!)

Postby stubby » Wed May 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Approved your what?
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby The Shadowscythe » Wed May 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Either a password/email change on my primary account -or- the account I think I made not to long ago. I remember asking if someone with approval could activate it for me but my head isn't in a good place right now so I might be a little fuzzy on this.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby stubby » Wed May 21, 2014 10:17 pm

This is the list of people waiting for approval (probably forever, since I see no reason to approve them):

silvadream
lduffy44
justinwbb
roghex
Vallkirimrl

I can't do anything about password/email changes since I don't run wikispaces, but if you get in there with a new account, I'll approve it.
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Silverdream » Wed May 21, 2014 10:52 pm

It's okay, Silverdream is already approved.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby Theblackdog » Thu May 22, 2014 11:33 am

Silverdream wrote:It's okay, Silverdream is already approved.

:byzero:
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Postby newcowboy » Mon May 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Now, to bring it back on track, I present the next bit in my attempts to actually have poland in space....

Polskie Linie nieważny

The PLN Shipping company has been a major supplier across the sector, and often had several container ships everywhere in the region, transfering goods and supplies. They have very large engines, that pull together energy from the void around them to power the ship for long range travel.

However, as war came, the Krakow Union's Union Defense Initiative planned to use the many ships of the PLN as quick defense ships, often taking the large amount of space in the ship to hold powerful reactors for twin Electro-Fusion Lasers to give them a heavy punch against larger ships, as well as upgrading the turret to something closer to a destroyer's turret.

Both Side by Side

WOOKKIIEE SLICE!
I think they are actually giant, rocket-powered Thompson Submachine Guns!
newcowboy
Hero

Postby newcowboy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:59 pm

So, I'm glad noone cares unless it has big guns.

Very well then. You shall have your Dakka!

Ciemnykałamarnica Class VoidShip

The dark planets on the southern edge are often spoken about in rumor. Only loosely controlled by the Union, they are ruled by the iśćdrogą krwi, the sons and daughters of the original Dragon of Blood, the Demon of the Southern Lands, Dracul Tepes. They live in fiery castles the size of cities, ruled by the Semi-immortal Grandson of Dracul, Dracula Mersav Tepes, the Monster, the one who turned himself into a formless, timeless consciousnesses living in the void.

We have struck a deal with the Monster. They shall provide us with their magics, to create a new ship. A ship that shall be able to travel the stars faster than anything we own, a ship made on the backs of a great beast.

It has a large broadside of Anti-ship Missiles, with Nuclear-Antimatter explosives in them, with 38 Missiles per side. To defend itself, it is equipped with 3 large Battleship guns. However, it also has several Magical Focusing Points on each side, allowing for the Sons of Dracul to fire magical beams of fire at their foes, as well as summon smaller creatures from the void.

However, the greatest advantage to the Voidship is its transport system, although the Beast fly's through the Void with its mighty tentacles devouring debris, it travels between systems by the power of the Astrological Operators. Several of the mightiest of the Sons are kept in the Temple atop the back of the beast, where they chart a way to travel between far flung space, and then write the name of the space upon the mind of the beast. From there, the lights on the rear of the beast shall alight, and The Name will appear in front of the beast, and suddenly the beast will be there. It allows for them to attack deep in Hive Space without any possibility of detection or harm.

With this weapon, we shall destroy the Hivemind once and for all. The fires of Dracula shall defeat the terrors, and a glorious new day shall shine upon the Union.

For We have Transcended the Material, and We have become as Dracul, a force upon the Galaxy. All those who oppose us shall become our slaves, and their blood will fuel our empire.
~Dracula
WOOKKIIEE SLICE!
newcowboy
Hero

Postby Silverdream » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Damn this is metal. Also, I liked your other ships, I just don't remember seeing them.

Would you be interested in making joining a multinational federation of magic space empires?

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby newcowboy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Silverdream wrote:Damn this is metal. Also, I liked your other ships, I just don't remember seeing them.

Would you be interested in making joining a multinational federation of magic space empires?

Sounds good. What would just a Federation entail? Krakow would like some larger ships for it's navy, and the Sons would love to help crew them, to make them more powerful in combat.
WOOKKIIEE SLICE!
newcowboy
Hero

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:29 pm

newcowboy wrote:Sounds good. What would just a Federation entail? Krakow would like some larger ships for it's navy, and the Sons would love to help crew them, to make them more powerful in combat.

I'm thinking that our countries could have an alliance to further our magical knowledge. We could also have tek trades based on our established lore. For example I could have a few Vampirized Barons or something and you could get soul gems, interplanar travel and ancient summoning knowledge. See this post, after "On a different Plane". This also means we have excuses to team up or backstab each other in brikwars battles. I'd also be willing to come up with a few large ship designs for the Krakow Union (although I admit I'm not the greatest LDD builder, only the best).

Also this means you could go to war against the other Polish faction in the upcoming Battle of Bavaria.

Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby newcowboy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Herr Kommandant Silverdream wrote:I'm thinking that our countries could have an alliance to further our magical knowledge. We could also have tek trades based on our established lore. For example I could have a few Vampirized Barons or something and you could get soul gems, interplanar travel and ancient summoning knowledge. See this post, after "On a different Plane". This also means we have excuses to team up or backstab each other in brikwars battles. I'd also be willing to come up with a few large ship designs for the Krakow Union (although I admit I'm not the greatest LDD builder, only the best).

Also this means you could go to war against the other Polish faction in the upcoming Battle of Bavaria.

Then a Magical Alliance is agreed to.

As to those Traitors, they are allied with Nazis. They shall have no place in the Palace on Krakow, nor in our hearts. We shall be honored to fight them in glorious battle along side you.
WOOKKIIEE SLICE!
newcowboy
Hero

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Excellent. Together we shall fight as one, and we will fill the void of space with the debris of their spaceships and the blood of their crews.

Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby newcowboy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Herr Kommandant Silverdream wrote:Excellent. Together we shall fight as one, and we will fill the void of space with the debris of their spaceships and the blood of their crews.

As long as we get to use that blood as further summoning material, we are fine with this. As well, we request that surviving female crew get sent to Ogieńkra for his Immortal Worship. He requires new Spirits for the hunt.

Oh, but as far as ships go, I don't have a huge request, just something that can stand up to the other factions. So far, ;ve been going for ships that have advantage to punch above their class weight, so IDK if that helps. Also, if its Semi-Magical, thatd be cool.
WOOKKIIEE SLICE!
newcowboy
Hero

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:40 pm

Ended up building this:

I'll try to build a dreadnaught, but I think that this space temple is a pretty good start.

Also, Dilanski wants those lxfs. You should upload them to this wiki page and then add to the table.

Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby newcowboy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:52 pm

There we go. Their now on the Wiki.

Also, I like this so far.
WOOKKIIEE SLICE!
newcowboy
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to LDD Forum