Luchardsko Fleet

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Luchardsko Fleet

Postby Falk » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:08 am

This is a compilation of all the ships i've built in the past couple months, they are all new designs based off of this and this, plus Scythe and dilanski's microspace stuff, mostly.

With the ramping up of the AN-TA war, Luchardsko FleetCom approved the usage of captured technology from wreckage of destroyed Scythian, Praetorian and USA ships.

The first ship class of new design, the Vanguard class Cruiser, was a success, however it wasn't equipped with many weapons and still had many technical problems when tested in the field. The cannons, upgraded with Preatorian tech, had a faster firing rate, but the generator was not sufficiently large, even with the adapting of Scythian Generators to use BT instead of Anti-Matter. The engines and shields were however, much better than on the older ships.

The second class, developed right after the unveiling of the Vanguard class, was a dedicated carrier, sorely needed by the fleet, as before the fighters and other craft were carried on battleships and destroyers, instead of carriers, which FleetCom reffered to as a waste of resources. Fleet Com decided to give them a try in order to test revisions to the upgraded tech. Thus the Guardian class Light Carrier was born

It soon became apparent that the system for launching craft was ineficient and a new system was devised. The Ranger class Carrier was fitted with the new launching system, a catapult, rather than a tunnel for ships to fly out on their own. The ship is not equipped with many weapons, so it is usually in formation with other ships to provide it protection.

FleetCom still wanted a ship capable of carrying smaller craft, but also defending itsel against battleships and to a slight degree even larger craft. The designers added anti ship missiles, who's design was taken from Scythian ships an long with the now standard tri barrelled cannon and rail cannons.

The heavy hitter is however the Firestorm class Heavy Battleship, which was made specifically for attacking large capital ships, or in groups even taking on Dreadnoughts.
If anyone has any ideas for a medium between all cannons and all missiles, please tell me, I'm out of ideas.

This is a frigate I made to go with my older ships, but never posted it.

That's all the stuff I have for now, I will update the topic when I make some more ships.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Dimmy

Re: Luchardsko Fleet

Postby Silverdream » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Those are some really pretty ships.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Re: Luchardsko Fleet

Postby Silent-sigfig » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:43 am

The frigate is my favorite
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
My Little Pony

Return to LDD Forum