Operation Dominions Call (Bavaria)

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Re: Operation Dominions Call (Bavaria)

Postby stubby » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Duerer wrote:
dilanski wrote:Put them into a file, and you can upload the file to the New Wiki.

Tried to log in, but it wouldn't take my password. Do I need to have some kind of permission to use that wiki?

I've added you to the usergroup with access to the new wiki, so you should be able to get in now.

The new wiki doesn't allow LDD files though, so you have to go to the old wiki for that. It's available here: http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/

You'll need to go there and request access and then I can approve you.
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Duerer » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:59 am

Silverdream wrote:Polania is siding with the Space Nazis? I did not see this coming.

We have to concentrate on Bavaria and the Third Alliance first, before we can resolve matters with the Space Nazis. Chances are, that they might not even show up anyway, due to the lack of a proper navy.

stubby wrote:You'll need to go there and request access and then I can approve you.

Request sent.
Duerer
Minifig

Postby Brikguy0410 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:57 am

dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:I guess I will participate as well, but I don't know how post the .LXF files there, or what a .LXF file is

Don't worry about it, everyone on chat decided to pre-emptively ban you from taking part, so that we can jump straight to stage one booty bothered, and save the whole banning you when you decide not to play nice.

Decide not to play nice? I was planning on building an LDD fleet and sending it to you for the battle
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby motorhead fan » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:39 am

hahahaaha smart move(Or is it? He is usually quite fast with order sending if thats what you are worried about)

<Motorheadfan>: Paper cuts for everyone!
motorhead fan
mine is one or two inches longer now

Postby Duerer » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:39 pm

My files have been uploaded to the old wiki.
Duerer
Minifig

Postby Vami IV » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Getting my stuff together. It'll be sent later today, no worries.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
My Little Pony

Postby dilanski » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Do YOU like spreadsheets? Do you like to colour code your tables down to making sure the individual columns are a different hue? Are you a closet EvE player with more laser accurate tables than hair follicles? Do you break into a hot sweat when you see numbers, and acronyms in the same cell? do you secretly get a hard on when you get to change the text colour to white?

Well I have a spreadsheet for you! You dirty math pervert who exists in my head... Dilanski Presents! (With an awful lot of help from Colette who managed to break down files faster than I could stat them)! An almost full list of all the spaceships. ALL. THE. SPACESHIPS*. (*Apart from the ones I don't have).. I have lots of ships to add but this is all the ships I have filed. If you notice any glaring omissions, please point me in the right direction.

Now the numbers on display will be confusing. This is Epik Space we're dealing with, even I only understand it Monday through Thursday. One thing that is Important is that so far, no supers that could have Superweapons equipped, do. If you have a super, and want to have it's superweapon 'unlocked', then please understand, it'll massively gimp the rest of its performance, and the weapon will only be usable once, but by god, when it fires, it will be awesome (See my signature, in the rest of the trailer, that beam ripped a 5KM long supercarrier, into 2 fucking pieces) . So if you're happy with that, do just say, and I'll happily redo the stats.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Falk » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:44 am

Just realized that I haven't added any of my newer ships except the Chimera to the wiki, I'm uploading them now.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 am

Hey Dilanski, I've got a .zip file with my ships and a short text document about them. (They're also on the LDD microspace repository on the old wiki). Where should I upload it?
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby dilanski » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:53 pm

Theblackdog wrote:Hey Dilanski, I've got a .zip file with my ships and a short text document about them. (They're also on the LDD microspace repository on the old wiki). Where should I upload it?

I've already got you ships filed and statted them (On the private version of the spreadsheet).
ImageImageImage
dilanski

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:18 pm

OK great. I'm on a roll with the battleship, so it'll probably be able to take part in the game.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby dilanski » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:10 pm

Theblackdog wrote:OK great. I'm on a roll with the battleship, so it'll probably be able to take part in the game.

It's going to potentially be weeks until I start, so no rush.
ImageImageImage
dilanski

Postby Zupponn » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:34 am

dilanski wrote:
Theblackdog wrote:OK great. I'm on a roll with the battleship, so it'll probably be able to take part in the game.

It's going to potentially be weeks until I start, so no rush.

Maybe I might find time to build something then. You never know when some mercenaries might pop in unannounced and ready for hire.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:14 am

It turns out that the regeant class frigate and tyrant class carrier have been lost to my computer failing in January unless I backed them up on here first. Expect an update with mk-II variants in this thread soon.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

PreviousNext

Return to LDD Forum