Trouble with LDD

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

vebulus
Champion
Champion

Trouble with LDD

Post by vebulus » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:07 am

Has anybody else suddenly been having trouble with the only color option in LDD Extend being Bright Red? I've spent about the last hour looking around online but can't find any mention of a similar problem but at the moment all my models can only be a lovely red color.

vebulus
Champion
Champion

Re: Trouble with LDD

Post by vebulus » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:11 am

Course as soon as I post that I have a problem I find someone else asking the question online and it does seem to be a minor problem.

Quadruple.Digits
Nice TRIPS

Post by Quadruple.Digits » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:23 pm

Make the model out of bright red, then use the colour picker tool to change it to the colour(s) you want.
Takes a bit longer than unextended LDD, but it works.
Quantumsurfer wrote:We are brikwarsian moral failures.

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:11 pm

LDD is almost always updated during March and October. Many of the requests for the new update have been to include all of the colors that are available in LDD without having to edit the program. This hiccup is an indicator that someone at The LEGO Group is working on the update and we should hopefully see the it roll out in a few days or maybe weeks.

Suggestions for temporarily fixing the problem can be found here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.p ... 06788&st=0
Zupponn wrote:Where the hell did Semaj come from?

vebulus
Champion
Champion

Post by vebulus » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:20 pm

I was actually watching that forum post myself problem is at the moment most of the colors I want to use are legacy or special metallic which I don't have on any saved models. So for the moment everything is a lovely shade of red and looks horrible.