Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Dr. X, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya
- No Lego part truly dies
- Posts: 5077
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
- Posts: 3035
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
I think he will now keep 'Lurker' as a title forever because of this post.
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
All over my sky.
- Posts: 1017
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
- Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.
WAIT! If we delete him, then he'll just come back stronger than we ever thought possible...
And the worst part is, I don't think of good comebacks until after the... HEY!
Telcon the elf
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:55 am
- Location: A city on Earth.
I love this topic but it's not for the newbies forum.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...
- I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
- Posts: 2175
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
- Location: This Forum
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
- Posts: 714
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm
How do we resolve this?
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
- Posts: 2875
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
- Location: New York City
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2093
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
- Location: Lampeter, Wales
Oh man, how do we resolve this?
Telcon the elf wrote:WAIT! If we delete him, then he'll just come back stronger than we ever thought possible...
A super computer, a boat, some military tech, and King Kazma.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
- Posts: 1108
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
- Location: Pants.
- You think I have a god complex? Let me tell you something. I am god.
- Posts: 5233
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Now in Ontario
Return to Thunderdumb
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest