Introduce yourself!

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.
Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by stubby » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:07 pm

Hi Rae! Awfully nice of Overwatch to clean up the place before you got here; that's 70,000 posts of context you won't have to worry about now.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:14 am

:byzero:

Hide your Warheads!

Welcome to the forum, Rae.

RaeMajka
BrikWars Legend

Post by RaeMajka » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:58 am

stubby wrote:Hi Rae! Awfully nice of Overwatch to clean up the place before you got here; that's 70,000 posts of context you won't have to worry about now.
Holy cow! I'd never have caught up. I only get to hit this board when the little one is napping. Thanks, Overwatch! And thanks for the welcome, everybody! :)

Ishnox
i don't know why i made this

Post by Ishnox » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:32 pm

RaeMajka wrote:Thanks, Overwatch!
Now that's something you don't hear every day
I Am.
Don't Doubt Me.

Jabberwocky
Champion
Champion

Post by Jabberwocky » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:28 am

Who are you?
Jabberwocky works, its one of many nicknames i have picked up from my time in service.... beyond the standard doc/fuckface/ski/*insert army banter here*

Do you live with your mom? (Trust me, this is important)
Now what do you define as a mom? I can get into some funny humor about my mother's urn being in my residence, or theres the fact I am about to move in my ole lady (girlfriend) and shes not only a mom but about to be one again

Where do you come from?
Well i come from a mom lol. I grew up in chicago, I live in central Illinois currently; more or less lived in illinois my whole life. Became a man in Fort Jackson. I come from a (lower) middleclass caucasian nuclear family type background, with a military lineage

What is your quest?
I aim to create a nation.... without borders, ideologies, culture.... a home.... a haven for the lives of those who live on the battlefield (building a brikwars army based on MGSV/MG1.... already have designs for the tx-55 and walker gears moc'd up on ldd)

Ishnox

Post by Ishnox » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:31 am

Greetings, Jabberwocky. Welcome to the cesspit of the Brikwars Forums. You've come at a ripe time; some guy just purged everything, leaving lots of room open for discussion on vacant boards. Feel free to add some discussion.

Makes sense that your mom is in ashes, considering you come from a nuclear family. You'll be right at home here, glowing one.
I Am.
Don't Doubt Me.

Durandal
Champion
Champion

Post by Durandal » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:38 pm

I am a 25, married, decidedly do NOT live with the FBI, and work in HVAC. I am also a Semper sometimes reservist.

the FBI lives in another country. Since she is still smarter than me and very internet savvy, i dare not say more...

I am from all over the place. I could clam western PA, pensacola FL, or Krakow Poland as home. Since some crazy dudes with internet access and more kalishnikovs and boom boom than they know what to do with have threatened my kind and even followed through, i'm sure you'll understand if i don't mention my current location. ;)

My quest is to enjoy and revel in all forms of violence. Brikwars has been a wonderful outlet for my bloodlust and imagination since i was just a kid, for almost 10 years actually. (I may even have an old account on these forums.)
Anyways, i hope to bring to these forums tales of glorious violence and warfare from my own personal brikverse, which has existed and evolved since i was a mere child in the ways of war. Maybe i'll even manage to finish the current escapade in time for the Halloween Hellhunt. :)

:omnom:
"During the napoleonic wars for a man to join the elite prussian grenadiers it was a requirement that he be able to grow a bushy black beard. How far have we fallen..." - A US Marine

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:05 pm

We need more users named after legendary swords. Welcome, Durandal.

Ishnox

Post by Ishnox » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:30 pm

Vami IV wrote:We need more users named after legendary swords.
We've got Gungnir, which is pretty close
I Am.
Don't Doubt Me.

Durandal
Champion
Champion

Post by Durandal » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:52 pm

I love the fact that this is a place where somebody actually knows what Durandal is. Now if anyone knows WHO Durandal is, then i'll really geek out. ;)
"During the napoleonic wars for a man to join the elite prussian grenadiers it was a requirement that he be able to grow a bushy black beard. How far have we fallen..." - A US Marine

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Durandal wrote:I love the fact that this is a place where somebody actually knows what Durandal is. Now if anyone knows WHO Durandal is, then i'll really geek out. ;)
Wait, you're named after the sword? I was sure you were the Marathon AI. My brothers played the hell out of that game; they were dirty Mac users so they didn't have any other options
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Durandal
Champion
Champion

Post by Durandal » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:54 am

I like both uses of the name, as both are interesting Legends. Typically people are utterly clueless as to either origin, even in nerd circles. :)
My dad was an original mac user back when Marathon was about the only game for macs that mattered. He let me play it from like age 7, in spite of the violence and gore (a shocking thing back then) it was a big part of my upbringing. Rad dad eh?

NotTommy
God of BrikWars

Post by NotTommy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:12 pm

* - Who are you?
I'm not Tommy.
* - Do you live with your mom? (Trust me, this is important)
I'm a high school student, so yes.
* - Where do you come from?
I hail from the land of New England.
* - What is your quest?
My quest is to meet other people who enjoy brikwars as much as I do!

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Billy? Billy! It's you, isn't it?!
Just Monika

livestrong47
God of BrikWars

Post by livestrong47 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:11 pm

Who are you?
I'm Sean, I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like me.

Do you live with your mom? (Trust me, this is important)
Praise the Lord, no I do not.

Where do you come from?
Suburbia of Virginia

What is your quest?
To hopefully be present enough to not be that guy who filled out an introduction post and then disappeared after. I'm hoping to share pictures of an army based off the Moviemaker figs sometime in the next few days. If I'm really lucky, I'll actually build something to go with the minifigs too.

Also, to get my fix of brick nerddom each week.