Page 150 of 220

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:22 am
by stubby
SirCheese wrote:Is Brikwars dead?!?!?!? I've looked through the forums and forum battles and announcements have been decreasing since they started Brikwars, and I think its really sad.

What?  We're busier than ever.

Maybe it just looks dead because the newsfeed hasn't been updated in awhile, but that's because we just did a site overhaul and I haven't set up the logins right yet.  I should probably get on top of that.

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:12 am
by Tzan
Whenever I put my hands over my eyes it seems as if the Brikwars forum ceases to exist.
I get really scared and wonder if the internet is still there.
Then I take my hands away from my eyes and, surprise, its there again!

I do this two or three times a day.

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:42 am
by R4m3N
Welcome cheese ! I think you're the second food person on the forum. I wonder when pizza and doughnut will appear.

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:54 pm
by stubby
Ridiculous, there are so many food people here.  Don't forget about muffinman42, DaCheez, cookIe, GoreTaco, Zombiemuffins, Cakeman, Clockwork Orange, pancakeonions, Corndog Ninja, blueShinyApple, Swordsalmon, FISH!!!, Princess Lollipop, NickTheSushi, Toastacular, LoveSausage, Wafflefanny... there are so many.

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:26 pm
by Predator
stubby wrote:Ridiculous, there are so many food people here.  Don't forget about muffinman42, DaCheez, cookIe, GoreTaco, Zombiemuffins, Cakeman, Clockwork Orange, pancakeonions, Corndog Ninja, blueShinyApple, Swordsalmon, FISH!!!, Princess Lollipop, NickTheSushi, Toastacular, LoveSausage, Wafflefanny... there are so many.

Holy shit...(Which is in fact food for shitgoats.)

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:44 pm
by R4m3N
stubby wrote:Ridiculous, there are so many food people here.  Don't forget about muffinman42, DaCheez, cookIe, GoreTaco, Zombiemuffins, Cakeman, Clockwork Orange, pancakeonions, Corndog Ninja, blueShinyApple, Swordsalmon, FISH!!!, Princess Lollipop, NickTheSushi, Toastacular, LoveSausage, Wafflefanny... there are so many.


How was I suppose to knew all those people !?

Correction: You're absolutely not the second food person on the forum, and I'm obviously not the first ! xD

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:25 pm
by SirCheese
Holy Cow!! I expected like one response from all you guys! I discovered brikwars a couple of months ago and have been addicted to it since. I only thought that brikwars was dying because of the slow inch crawling newsfeed. I have one question though, How do you post a brikwars forum battle? I'm thinking of doing one but I don't know how to gat it on the front page and stuff.

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:25 pm
by Colette
SirCheese wrote:Holy Cow!! I expected like one response from all you guys! I discovered brikwars a couple of months ago and have been addicted to it since. I only thought that brikwars was dying because of the slow inch crawling newsfeed. I have one question though, How do you post a brikwars forum battle? I'm thinking of doing one but I don't know how to gat it on the front page and stuff.


Stubby updated the newsfeed system so things should get crawling along. Forum battles are posted in the Forum Battles forum- if you need help with the conventions and rules then pm me and you'll get a response in a few days. Really cool battles are frontpaged- which is not to say that yours isn't cool, but that the frontpaged stuff is amazing and goes down in brikwars history and lore. I look forward to seeing it.

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:45 pm
by R4m3N
There is actually a lot of people who are active on the forum.

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:31 am
by Zupponn
R4m3N wrote:There is actually a lot of people how are active on the forum.

*Blinks*
*Reads again*
Did you seriously just post that?

Hey Zupponn, I know you're the troll king, but don't be mean about other people's grammar mistakes in the newbie forum.

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:45 am
by mgb519
Zupponn wrote:
R4m3N wrote:There is actually a lot of people how are active on the forum.

*Blinks*
*Reads again*
Did you seriously just post that?

R4m3N wrote:Oh ! And I normally speak french, so I'm
absolutely sorry if I sometimes do english grammar mistakes and stuff.

Yes, he did. Deal with it.

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:40 am
by R4m3N
I can't believe I sent that o.O

I'm sorry for that, I just saw it before reading your response and I mentaly disturbed myself !  D:
I corrected it. xD

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:29 pm
by Zupponn
Oops, sorry.  I forgot that you don't speak English natively.  My bad.  I just assume that everyone new is American. :D

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:23 pm
by R4m3N
Zupponn wrote:Oops, sorry.  I forgot that you don't speak English natively.  My bad.  I just assume that everyone new is American. :D


Haha no problem ! ^^

Re: Introduce yourself!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:41 am
by Predator
R4m3N wrote:
Zupponn wrote:Oops, sorry.  I forgot that you don't speak English natively.  My bad.  I just assume that everyone new is American. :D


Haha no problem ! ^^

(\/)_(',,,,')_(\/)
Adding smiley, why not Zoidberg?