Introduce yourself!

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.

Moderator: Colette

Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Maverick » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:02 pm

I'm not dead
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Vami IV » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:34 am

I'm very glad that you're still alive.
User avatar
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Maverick » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:18 pm

So that you can enjoy my new-Coletteisism/grammarnaziness? Flattered, mate, flattered.
I'm not dead
User avatar
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Man_In_Shorts » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:11 am

Hi i`m Tyler. yes i live with the FBI (not old enough to leave). i live in Florida. my quest is to play brikwars with friends (and win).
TROLOLO
Man_In_Shorts
God of BrikWars
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:03 am

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Vami IV » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:45 am

Maverick wrote:So that you can enjoy my new-Coletteisism/grammarnaziness? Flattered, mate, flattered.

Mike, The Great and Powerful wrote:
stubby wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=33&p=283266#p283266 :

Only Blitzen is allowed to talk about grammar.
User avatar
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Colette » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:22 pm

Man_In_Shorts wrote:Hi i`m Tyler. yes i live with the FBI (not old enough to leave). i live in Florida. my quest is to play brikwars with friends (and win).

Welcome, Tyler. I too have tried to find a friend with whom I can play brikwars over the years, so I wish you well on your quest.

I look forward to seeing your army and future battle reports.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Because everything's better with math.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 1995
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby motorhead fan » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:31 am

Colette wrote:
Man_In_Shorts wrote:Hi i`m Tyler. yes i live with the FBI (not old enough to leave). i live in Florida. my quest is to play brikwars with friends (and win).

Welcome, Tyler. I too have tried to find a friend with whom I can play brikwars over the years, so I wish you well on your quest.

I look forward to seeing your army and future battle reports.


Don't all of us(most of us) fight this fight? anyway Tyler, WELCOME!!!
User avatar
motorhead fan
Can the gun aim upwards? Because on mine, it keeps flopping down and it's a bit annoying.
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: The hell known as Belgium

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby lordintype » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:53 am

my name is lordintype
I live with the FBI
I live in New Zealand (Brikwars has reached this far :shock: )
My quest is to win 100 Brikwars battles (17 down, 83 to go)
Last edited by lordintype on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
I like cows

Image
User avatar
lordintype
something different
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:20 pm
Location: Probably the sofa

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Vami IV » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:40 pm

lordintype wrote:my name is lordintype
I live with the FBI
I live in New Zealand (Brikwars has reached this far :shock: )
My quest is to win 100 Brikwars battles (2 down, 98 to go)

LoafofCheese should be on your side of Australia.
Anyway, welcome to the forum. Remember to read anything in this thread with the name, "Colette" in this forum. Then forget about him.
User avatar
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby lordintype » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:34 am

Vami IV wrote:
lordintype wrote:my name is lordintype
I live with the FBI
I live in New Zealand (Brikwars has reached this far :shock: )
My quest is to win 100 Brikwars battles (2 down, 98 to go)

LoafofCheese should be on your side of Australia.
Anyway, welcome to the forum. Remember to read anything in this thread with the name, "Colette" in this forum. Then forget about him.


Thanks for the advice :wink:
I like cows

Image
User avatar
lordintype
something different
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:20 pm
Location: Probably the sofa

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby loafofcheese » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:56 am

lordintype wrote:
Vami IV wrote:
lordintype wrote:my name is lordintype
I live with the FBI
I live in New Zealand (Brikwars has reached this far :shock: )
My quest is to win 100 Brikwars battles (2 down, 98 to go)

LoafofCheese should be on your side of Australia.
Anyway, welcome to the forum. Remember to read anything in this thread with the name, "Colette" in this forum. Then forget about him.


Thanks for the advice :wink:

Yeah I'm on East AU so time zones are pretty close, just expect as many jokes about sheep-shakking and deck building as possible, alright.
Schaeffer's Deck Oil:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkmeoYKYctw
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Phred » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:55 am

I'm Phred.
No, I don't live with the FBI.
I'm from Mars, but I currently live in Wisconsin.  Online, I usually hangout at Eurobricks.  
(not sure if BWers like EBers, probably not, so you'll all likely hate me outright Image)
To attempt to MOD Brikwars Rules to work with Sailing Ship combat with Lego.
Last edited by Phred on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pirates don't hunt for treasure. They bury it- I mean we bury it. - Captain Kirk
User avatar
Phred
Nice Dubs
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:36 am
Location: Mars, Wisconsin

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Zupponn » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 am

Phred wrote:I'm from Mars, but I currently live in Wisconsin.

Wisconsin you say...
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 4784
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Phred » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:00 am

Zupponn wrote:
Phred wrote:I'm from Mars, but I currently live in Wisconsin.

Wisconsin you say...

That is correct. Near Milwaukee.
Pirates don't hunt for treasure. They bury it- I mean we bury it. - Captain Kirk
User avatar
Phred
Nice Dubs
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:36 am
Location: Mars, Wisconsin

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Zupponn » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:11 am

Phred wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Phred wrote:I'm from Mars, but I currently live in Wisconsin.

Wisconsin you say...

That is correct. Near Milwaukee.

Me too.  Sort of.  I'm out near Oconomowoc.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 4784
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

PreviousNext

Return to New People Start Here

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests